Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Newer video showing CT5 B up close

I am starting to wonder if that one is a pre-production model given that VIN 0001 was auctioned off yesterday.

The manuals definitely have the knobs as the video of the Barrett Jackson auction that @CMac_FL posted has shots of the inside of the CT4 and CT5 (both manuals) where you can clearly see the knobs.

CT4 knobs show at the 1:27 mark and CT5 knobs shown at the 6:23 mark.

I thought that the winning bidder would get to spec the car the way whey wanted and it was not built yet?

I thought that the winning bidder would get to spec the car the way whey wanted and it was not built yet?
In the previews that Barrett was doing, it made it seem like these were the 0001 VIN cars. But I guess that was mostly hype. The descriptions on the auction website start with:

"The winning bidder will own the rights to the first retail production 2022 CT4-V Blackwing, VIN 001..."
"The winning bidder will own the rights to the first retail production 2022 CT5-V Blackwing, VIN 001..."

That makes it seem like the winning bidder(s) would get to spec their build.

Correct on the spec build. Auction winners get to order theirs how they want them for when they finally go into production.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back