Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New to the club

619Blackwing

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
What’s up everyone!
My name is Loni. Picked up my 5VBW in November (#48). It’s my daily and I love every second of it. I’m coming from a built 2011 STI (550whp) but man, this thing is just…. Different.
Instagram is @619Blackwing

Attachments

• BC8A5DBA-5BDB-417F-BC47-19A5539E91FB.jpeg
    BC8A5DBA-5BDB-417F-BC47-19A5539E91FB.jpeg
    537.9 KB · Views: 70
What’s up everyone!
My name is Loni. Picked up my 5VBW in November (#48). It’s my daily and I love every second of it. I’m coming from a built 2011 STI (550whp) but man, this thing is just…. Different.
Welcome and best of luck with it. Hopefully you got yours with 6MT. There is a thread buried here with Instagram user names. I'm OldGoat64

What’s up everyone!

Hi Loni, I saw your car parked in the 2nd floor parking garage at our building on Tuesday. I had the Rift CT4V BW in the corner. Im the Chief Engineer for Audacy, you did the Sound Space event with PTV.

Hi Loni, I saw your car parked in the 2nd floor parking garage at our building on Tuesday. I had the Rift CT4V BW in the corner. Im the Chief Engineer for Audacy, you did the Sound Space event with PTV.
Hey! I did see you tucked away back there. I was going to try to park next to you but there were a few cars following and looking for parking. You guys run a tight ship there. Thank you!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back