Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New to me V

smitty789

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2011 CTS-V
We picked up our 2011 v on 1/2/13. It had some paint chips and damage to the console front and rear. How does someone get a ride like this and destroy it? We love the car but are dissapointed with the dealer's empty promises.:mad: Once we get past the B/S we are looking foward to many miles of enjoyment . :smile:

We picked up our 2011 v on 1/2/13. It had some paint chips and damage to the console front and rear. How does someone get a ride like this and destroy it? We love the car but are dissapointed with the dealer's empty promises.:mad: Once we get past the B/S we are looking foward to many miles of enjoyment . :smile:
Congratulations and welcome to the Cadillac V-Net!

Unfortunately, I've learned over the years, regardless of how reputable a dealer may seem to be, always try and do as much homework as you can, on the car you're interested in purchasing.

WELCOME! :biggrin:

I'll second Rob's comments on dealers. After you've had all you can stand of your current dealer, check out the other Caddy dealers around the area. I'll also add that some owners do not appreciate anything they have and don't really care. They must be spoiled.

My '11 V Wagon has 16K miles on it now and it's all been fun. You're should be pure fun also.

Welcome to the V-net!!!
I've learned that no matter what the dealer "promises", ALWAYS have them put it in writing on the final sale papers. Even if it seems small and insignificant...

Repair update

My wife wrote to General Motors in Dertoit reference our situation. Several phone calls back and forth and now a sister dealer is supose to do all the repairs. Estimated time is 7 days I will keep you all posted.:cool:

Congrats on your purchase. As others have stated, it will be pure pleasure once eveything is resolved. Looks like you have the dealership problem fixed, by going elsewhere. If they don't treat you the way you think thet should, find one that will. I've bought many vehicles in the course of my business and am not opposed to driving many miles to get the service I demand. Loyalty works both ways, but in my opinion the dealership needs to make the first move!!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back