Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Tires

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '21 Vette)
Well after 2 1/2 years and 19,000 miles, it's about time for new tires on the V Wagon. Not sure if this is good or not so good but I'm pretty happy with the life of the OEM Michelin tires. They sure lasted a lot longer than the OEM Goodyears that came on my V1.

I see that Michelin makes the new Pilot Super Sport tires in V sizes and they are cheaper than the PS2s that came on the V. Higher treadwear rating also and Tirerack testing indicates that the PSS may be better than the PS2.

Think I'll go with the PSS tires this time around. Tirerack shows the rear tires out of stock but expecting them any day. My local tire shop says they can have them by Friday. Think I'll get them ordered and see what happens.

New Pilot Super Sports installed last Friday, then a 2000 mile road trip with them that included freeway driving in a torrential down pour in the Florida panhandle. They worked really good in the rain which is incredible for a "summer extreme performance" tire.

Most of the trip was just cruising but the V Wagon did get one burst well into triple digits and the PSS tires were super smooth. Wife said it didn't feel like it was going that fast.

Next, a fresh alignment and then drive it.

Overall average mileage was 20ish. I'll take that.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners