Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New stable mate for the V Wagon

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '21 Vette)
Well, we traded the old Corvette roadster for a new Corvette roadster, so the V Wagon has a new friend in the garage.

TSport13_4.jpg

60th anniversary 427 Collectors Edition convertible with the stripe package. Basically a Grand Sport rag top chassis, ZO6 drive train and ZR1 body panel/spoiler with the carbon fibre splitter and ground effects.

Sweet ride!!!

Seems so. 9 days old now and 300 miles later - it's a joy to drive. Have to watch the curbs and speeds bumps as I do not want to crunch that splitter.

Nice

Well, we traded the old Corvette roadster for a new Corvette roadster, so the V Wagon has a new friend in the garage.

View attachment 64

60th anniversary 427 Collectors Edition convertible with the stripe package. Basically a Grand Sport rag top chassis, ZO6 drive train and ZR1 body panel/spoiler with the carbon fibre splitter and ground effects.

I don't know how you got one of those...I contacted Kerbeck in New Jersey (I think that's where they are) and they told me they didn't have any yet. BUT - they also told me most dealers would be putting a nice premium over MSRP on them....they're already like $100K, aren't they? Almost ZR1 territory...

Did you place an order in advance of production?

:bowdown:

I don't know how you got one of those...I contacted Kerbeck in New Jersey (I think that's where they are) and they told me they didn't have any yet. BUT - they also told me most dealers would be putting a nice premium over MSRP on them....they're already like $100K, aren't they? Almost ZR1 territory...

Did you place an order in advance of production?

:bowdown:

I've managed to get a pretty good relationship with Marc Heitz Chevy in Norman, OK. My wife bought a Volt from them and they know that we're Caravan Captains for the National Corvette Caravan. When I found out about the 60th 427 CE Verts, I emailed our Volt salesman and asked about the possibility of getting one. The sales manager called me the day they got their first allocation for a 60th 427 Vert. He wants the Heitz logo on the car when it leads the 2014 Caravan out of Oklahoma.

He placed the order that day, the way I wanted it and we agreed on a "price" - if you could call it that since neither of us knew what the car would actually cost. It was built the first week of May and finally delivered June 2nd. I understand the plant does not put the stripes on it and it had to be shipped elsewhere for that, then back to the plant for shipping to me. My VIN is 00030.

The MSRP on my car was just shy of $91,000 and I didn't order the chrome wheels - the ZR1 is about $20K above that. As for actual price I paid, I can't say. Since my order was placed, there has been a problem with the striped ragtops and that has put all 60th 427 CE's with Z30 on hold. The sales manager told me to take care of it since he can't get any more until the roof supply issue is fixed. Now that the Z30 stripe package for the Verts are on hold, I'm sure any dealer getting one is going to want more for it than MSRP.

I've managed to make friends with my local Caddy dealership (Bob Moore in Norman) also. That's how I got their first CTS V Wagon allocation back in 2010. When my wife and I decide that we want a particular car, we start talking with the sales managers and see what they can do for us.

Last edited:
Congrats on the new ride, Tuna. A great looking vert!!:wink:

Congrats. Very nice. I have an '08 C6.

Thanks. There seem to be a few V owners that are also Vette owners. Ought to do a poll and see - problem is I don't know how to create a poll.

Last edited:
I am one ..........2004 Z51 Lingenfelter Corvette/2011 CTSV Coupe:blinzel:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop