Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Welcome, where in NJ are you? There are a few members in the Burlington County area.

Welcome and good luck, seems to be quite a few BW owners in NJ. I'm in Middlesex Co.
We will have to all bang heads and plan a meeting location. A few are still wait delivery.

I let a friend (retired Marine pilot and current airline pilot) drive my 5BW today. I told him to be smooth on acceleration. In 5 seconds we were at 90 mph and I have not had G's like that pushing me back in my seat since aerobatics in pilot training over 60 years ago. Be careful out there.

On problem. It took me by surprise. There was no tendency to swap ends. Acceleration was straight. It was on a no traffic country road with a 65 speed limit. I told him if he got a ticket, I wasn't going to pay it. He had flown the Harrier jump jet and the Osprey. He was impressed. Frankly, so was I.

I let a friend (retired Marine pilot and current airline pilot) drive my 5BW today. I told him to be smooth on acceleration. In 5 seconds we were at 90 mph and I have not had G's like that pushing me back in my seat since aerobatics in pilot training over 60 years ago. Be careful out there.
0-90 in 5 seconds done smoothly. Sounds like the mission for this car.

My CT5V BW tag
1660411443289.jpeg

That would be great, I think it was back in 2015 a group of us got together in Englishtown. Not sure if anyone from that group are still getting together.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back