Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New member from SW Florida

SWFLBW

Been following the site for a while, finally registered today. 2023 CT5V BW order placed August 2022, currently 3400 with no TPW yet. Wave Metallic, satin graphite wheels, red calipers. No CF1 or CF2 unfortunately but maybe that's why my order got picked up? Happy to join the rodeo!

Thanks Rob! See you are in the Granite state. Lived there for over 20yrs. Southern NH. Sold our home in 2020. Couldn't take the winters any longer! Have bought several cars from MacMulkin in Nashua. On their list for a 5BW, but got my order in with a dealer in SW FL. Also on their list for a Z06. Low number but the wait is likely still a year or more. I have to find cars that I like that I don't have to wait for!!

Thanks Rob! See you are in the Granite state. Lived there for over 20yrs. Southern NH. Sold our home in 2020. Couldn't take the winters any longer! Have bought several cars from MacMulkin in Nashua. On their list for a 5BW, but got my order in with a dealer in SW FL. Also on their list for a Z06. Low number but the wait is likely still a year or more. I have to find cars that I like that I don't have to wait for!!
Yes sir! Grew up in Windham, and live in Manchester!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back