Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Member from South Florida

Thank you. That definitely helps. I had a feeling it had something to do with waiting for an allocation and until then I’m just on a waiting list. I just wasn’t quite sure on the whole process.
Seems im chasing same issue
My sales guy said he can put my phone # in somewhere and the order sys will send stat msgs to me.

I dont see any link

My sales rep (Sewell Cadillac of Dallas) sent me emails with the delivery status.

My sales guy said he can put my phone # in somewhere and the order sys will send stat msgs to me.

I dont see any link
He has to do it in his system.

I dont see any link
Is there a way to get a list of caddy dealers in florida? I have randomly checked new car inventories for midnight blue ct5-v vehicles new cerified etc. Not in a rush.

Two weeks ago placed order at local dealer for 23 ct4 v BW. Options include -midnight steel metallic, blue brake calipers, satin graphite wheels, 10 speed, sky cool grey interior, sueded steering wheel, CF 1 package.

I’m 30 years old and currently drive a 03 Toyota 4Runner (yes big jump up). The Cadillac actually would only be my second car ever. I’m a big corvette fan and thought my first big purchase of a new car would be a corvette. Never thought I’d ever think about buying a Cadillac in my life but fell in love with the blackwing after hearing about the IMSA track edition. Hopefully not too long of a wait. Cheers.
Welcome! I never thought I'd own a Cadillac and now I have two :)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back