Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Member from South Florida

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Cadillac CT4 V Blackwing
Two weeks ago placed order at local dealer for 23 ct4 v BW. Options include -midnight steel metallic, blue brake calipers, satin graphite wheels, 10 speed, sky cool grey interior, sueded steering wheel, CF 1 package.

I’m 30 years old and currently drive a 03 Toyota 4Runner (yes big jump up). The Cadillac actually would only be my second car ever. I’m a big corvette fan and thought my first big purchase of a new car would be a corvette. Never thought I’d ever think about buying a Cadillac in my life but fell in love with the blackwing after hearing about the IMSA track edition. Hopefully not too long of a wait. Cheers.

Joining Welcome Home GIF

I’m 30 years old ... Never thought I’d ever think about buying a Cadillac in my life ...

I thought exactly the same - except I made it 26 years longer than you before placing my order.

Welcome! Your spec is interesting. Blue calipers are underrated for sure.

I thought exactly the same - except I made it 26 years longer than you before placing my order.

Thanks. Blue and grey are favorite colors of mine. Figured the blue calipers would look good with the midnight steel exterior. Unfortunately it looks like midnight won’t be as dark as what the renders show. But still like it and think it will stand out with the black wheels and carbon fiber. I’m looking forward to see what it looks like at night. Hence the name ‘midnight’ I think it will really pop at night.

I only made it 26 years total lol. The 4BW will be my 11th or 12th car... my family says I have a problem, and I agree. Problem is I'm not Jay Leno and can't have ALL the cars! Hoping this one will hold my attention for a while.

Trading my truck and considering selling my Triumph sport bike for a big BMW ADV bike to have the best of both worlds in the garage.

Thanks. Blue and grey are favorite colors of mine. Figured the blue calipers would look good with the midnight steel exterior. Unfortunately it looks like midnight won’t be as dark as what the renders show. But still like it and think it will stand out with the black wheels and carbon fiber. I’m looking forward to see what it looks like at night. Hence the name ‘midnight’ I think it will really pop at night.
It's beautiful in person. My local dealer had a CT5-V in midnight. It's almost a dark charcoal on a rainy day and has an interesting blue/light gray hue in direct sunlight. Very pretty though.

Welcome to the party!

Welcome indeed! You can add your name to the tracking list - the link to is here:

probably will be updated today as the last update was 11/3.

Welcome indeed! You can add your name to the tracking list - the link to is here:

probably will be updated today as the last update was 11/3.
Sorry but I’m a little confused how that works. I’ve looked through the order tracker and register forums before but do I need a order # or something from my dealer to be added. My sales guy has been quiet with me since I placed the order. Which was 10/22. I called only a week later on 10/29 for any update and had said something about actually putting the order in that day. Been patient with no contact since.

Sorry but I’m a little confused how that works. I’ve looked through the order tracker and register forums before but do I need a order # or something from my dealer to be added. My sales guy has been quiet with me since I placed the order. Which was 10/22. I called only a week later on 10/29 for any update and had said something about actually putting the order in that day. Been patient with no contact since.
Check with your dealer that they had an actual allocation to 'place' your order... and that he didn't just 'take' your order (put you on a waiting list).

If so, then you should receive a copy of your build (print out or email or both) with an order number that you can then give to Rob.

Don't worry you are not bothering your dealer/salesperson... this is part of what they should be providing you at a bare minimum.

Hope this helps.

An order can be placed without an allocation (1100 Status) however, it's virtually worthless.

Check with your dealer that they had an actual allocation to 'place' your order... and that he didn't just 'take' your order (put you on a waiting list).

If so, then you should receive a copy of your build (print out or email or both) with an order number that you can then give to Rob.

Don't worry you are not bothering your dealer/salesperson... this is part of what they should be providing you at a bare minimum.

Hope this helps.
Thank you. That definitely helps. I had a feeling it had something to do with waiting for an allocation and until then I’m just on a waiting list. I just wasn’t quite sure on the whole process.

Just received a call from dealer yesterday with the build. Order number is CGDH9V.
Go to the link posted above and put your order number in there. Rob will add it to his tracker and he updates it ever so often using that order number.

Also, sign up on the Cadillac page. You can go to the chat and ask for information how far on the process your car is using the same order number. Itll give you a code and give you an idea on status. Below is the code event list.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back