Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New member and V fan

SteveH71

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2009 CTS-V, 2023 CT5 BW
Hello. Glad I found this site. Have been enjoying my 2009 CTS V for a long time now. As much as I love the car, I have my eye on a CT5-V Blackwing. Sadly I am not one of the first 250, even though I tried. Lost out by a few seconds I think. Sigh. Anyway, I placed an order for a BW from a St Louis dealer - Bommarito. Not a huge dealer, but bigger than my local one who won’t return any phone calls after weeks of trying. Order placed on July 16th. ZTZR6H. I am sure I am still months out from getting one, if ever. Bommarito sounds hopeful, but they don’t even know if they will get a single allocation. Time will tell. I appreciate the tracking of my Black Raven.

Appreciate all you do checking V orders for us, Rob. I was wondering if you could check on an older order I made before the one you are already tracking. I called my local smaller Cadillac dealer in early June and gave them the specs. I didn’t think they even bothered to enter the order into Cadillac’s system, so I went elsewhere, but surprise, surprise, they actually did (but didn’t bother to confirm until I just called them 2 months later). The order is ZRTR27. I am sure it is at 1100, but I would like to keep an eye on it. Thanks again.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back