Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New from PA

Harrisburg Hat

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2012 Cadillac CTS-V
I am new to the forum. I know and appreciate Rob's site via the XLR. I have a 2012 CTS-V Sedan in Black Diamond Tricoat. Love the car simply do not drive it that much. Owned it a year and have only put 3,800 miles on it.

Is anyone interested in a V-Cruise / Road Rally to points of interest? We do this about twice a year with the XLRs. Alot of fun and great social interaction with some really great people from all over the country and Canada.

Dave

Welcome to the Cadillac V-Net Dave! :blinzel:

It would be cool if we could get a V-cruise going!

A "national" V-series cruise? That would be something.

May have to start with a few regional cruises and see what sort of participation we get and would need to pick a few good final distinations.

After my wife and I get through the 2014 National Corvette Caravan, we may need to look at this idea for the "V" crowd.

Oh - 3800 in a year, you really need to drive that V more!

Last edited:
Welcome, Hatty!!!
About time you found this site... anyway, I sent you three separate replies to your PM to me. None showed up in my "sent" folder; hopefully you got at least one of the three...
Rod

He's a retired Pennsylvania State Trooper with too many toys, Tuna! I've tried to get him to come to my area so our V's can play together, but he's too busy----relaxing:lol::lol:

I'm up for a V get together. Can I bring both the CTS-V and XLR-V???

A "national" V-series cruise? That would be something.

May have to start with a few regional cruises and see what sort of participation we get and would need to pick a few good final distinations.

After my wife and I get through the 2014 National Corvette Caravan, we may need to look at this idea for the "V" crowd.

Oh - 3800 in a year, you really need to drive that V more!

1) Rod - got your reply and sent you another to acknowledge. Glad to hear all is going well with your recovery.

2) Cubby - Sent you a PM as well. The 'go-fast' toys are away for the season. I have decided I will make a concerted effort to get them out more often next year. A V-toy play date is in order. More than willing to come out. Most likely solo as waiting for Dawn to be 'available' causes me to miss out on some of the fun. She related she understands. Time will tell:laugh:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back