Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

myCadillac Smart Driver Refresh Frequency

jwolf99

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I checked the Smart Driver info in the myCadillac app on my phone (Android) back on Nov 16 and looked the trips I made that day as well as some trips from prior days. Since then, none of the trips I've made subsequently in the car have been logged to Smart Driver. No date beyond the trips on Nov 16. Admittedly, I rarely check Smart Driver and I am not sure of the update frequency. So I called OnStar today (connecting directly from the myCadillac app on my phone) where the support advisor told me that Smart Driver updates every 30 days. I found it odd that I saw my trips from the same day that I checked the app (Nov 16) but it has not updated since. I have full remote access of the car from the app including door lock/unlock, remote start, location finder, etc. So connectivity is not the issue. It seems odd that I would have to wait 30 days to see my trip info and a huge coincidence that the day I checked Smart Driver was the very day of the refresh. Before calling BS on the support person, anyone experiencing something similar?

Same here. Must be some central thing. Previously mine stopped working for like a month and then mysteriously worked again.

Just checked and the 16th is the last date I show for data!

What you said! I thought it was me or the app. Nothing has been updated. Hate to say it, but the app is starting to become useless.

Thanks for the confirmations.

im government GIF

What you said! I thought it was me or the app. Nothing has been updated. Hate to say it, but the app is starting to become useless.
I'm starting to see a lot of frayed edges in tech lately and I think it may have to do with personnel shortages?? (e.g., testing, planned under investment, etc.)

As an example, my Waze app must have been updated a few days ago and now there are 2 different voices used for a single set of instructions! Also, driving notifications aren't disappearing on their own and persist for miles past an item necessitating an interaction to clear them off the screen. Seeing some new tech issues in other apps as well lately.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back