Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

My dealer is dumb

loudmofo

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V BLACKWING
Back in may i tried to change my wheel color to the bronze wheels, and told no now i find out today there were wrong and i should of been able to change them...

And i hate the other wheel options. :rolleyes:

I seem to remember that it was a very short window of opportunity when those wheels were finally made available and the ability to make changes ended.

The problem with dealers is that they rarely have as much information at a good car enthusiast.
So true
Every time I've called bout new cars (C7, ATS V, now CT4 V BW) they are clueless, simple questions can't get answered.

This was sent on the first day cadillac said the wheels could be changed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 8.30.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 8.30.28 PM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 131
The problem with dealers is that they rarely have as much information at a good car enthusiast.
The old trope about car salesmen showing women the vanity mirror is seen as a slight against women... The reality is it's usually the only part of the car the salesmen is qualified to talk about.

The old trope about car salesmen showing women the vanity mirror is seen as a slight against women... The reality is it's usually the only part of the car the salesmen is qualified to talk about.
soooo true!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners