Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

My CT4-V Blackwing Collector Series

A few more in progress vids. One was too large but, it’s on my Instagram story @zle_blackwing.

Attachments

• IMG_3970.MP4
    1.7 MB
  • IMG_3971.MP4
    1.2 MB
  • IMG_3972.MP4
    435.3 KB
Continued progress.

Attachments

• IMG_3980.MP4
    2.5 MB
Diffuser, lights and rear wing left to put PPF on.

Attachments

• C4C97080-A5AA-431A-93AA-B277D4052C20.jpeg
    C4C97080-A5AA-431A-93AA-B277D4052C20.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 136
I had no idea they had to take the car apart like that to apply the ppf, probably gonna be really robust.
Only the good installers do it like that in order to roll / hide the edges. You can do it without but, you end up with exposed edges and exposed edges collect dirt and can lift up as well. Definitely one of the "you get what you pay for" situations.

WOW, that's incredible. what did that cost if I may ask.
For complete PPF and complete ceramic coating of the entire car, ceramic coating on all of the entire wheels & brake calipers, windshield protection film and complete interior protection it was $8,500.

Finishing touches of PPF before the ceramic coating.

Attachments

• IMG_3990.mp4
    425 KB
  • IMG_3989.mp4
    1 MB
Finally home where it belongs after 17 business days at the detailer. Pics & vids to follow.

@Mirza Grebovic , the CEL had gone away by the time that I picked it up from the detailer. I still took it in to the dealership as a precautionary measure. The code was P1101 which is “PCM detected a discrepancy in voltage from the MAF sensor”. I know how voltage sensitive these cars can be. Everything is good. I actually feel like an owner now. 😂

Initial impressions are that the transmission and the handling are fantastic. I haven’t gotten the engine up in the RPMs just yet. The only complaint is that the AC seems to not get cold enough. I had it at like 64 on the way home just to be comfortable with an outside temperature of 88. It should have given me frost bite at that temperature.

Attachments

• 2EC8D969-F0BA-40FE-9C27-D37664A0E052.jpeg
    2EC8D969-F0BA-40FE-9C27-D37664A0E052.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Finally home where it belongs after 17 business days at the detailer. Pics & vids to follow.

@Mirza Grebovic , the CEL had gone away by the time that I picked it up from the detailer. I still took it in to the dealership as a precautionary measure. The code was P1101 which is “PCM detected a discrepancy in voltage from the MAF sensor”. I know how voltage sensitive these cars can be. Everything is good. I actually feel like an owner now. 😂

Initial impressions are that the transmission and the handling are fantastic. I haven’t gotten the engine up in the RPMs just yet. The only complaint is that the AC seems to not get cold enough. I had it at like 64 on the way home just to be comfortable with an outside temperature of 88. It should have given me frost bite at that temperature.
The fucking CEL is back again. I might have to Lemon Law this bitch. I drove it right to my closest dealership and they couldn’t do anything until Monday at 11. OnStar was completely worthless as far as being able to give me the code. I’m going to have to scan it myself.

Last edited:
The fucking CEL is back again. I might have to Lemon Law this bitch. I drove it right to my closest dealership and they couldn’t do anything until Monday at 11. OnStar was completely worthless as far as being able to give me the code. I’m going to have to scan it myself.
My scanner kept erroring out. I guess that I’ll just have to wait until my appointment on Monday.

My scanner kept erroring out. I guess that I’ll just have to wait until my appointment on Monday.
You probably already checked battery voltage. When my car was at the detailer, I think they had the radio on all the time and when I picked it up I was getting the check engine light and airbag light. I checked the voltage and seemed to be ok but I put it on a charger anyway and the problem went away and didn't come back.

You probably already checked battery voltage. When my car was at the detailer, I think they had the radio on all the time and when I picked it up I was getting the check engine light and airbag light. I checked the voltage and seemed to be ok but I put it on a charger anyway and the problem went away and didn't come back.
Mine 1st came on leaving the dealership on the way to the detailer. It came on again the day after having it inspected at the dealership after having driven it 75 miles home. That should have fully charged the battery. I can’t deal with continuous check engine lights and continuous trips to the dealership.

Sorry to hear about the code again, I ll try to understand what it means as well and will let you know.

Sorry to hear about the code again, I ll try to understand what it means as well and will let you know.
Thank you @Mirza Grebovic . It’s now come on 3 separate times. It keeps clearing itself and then reappearing. On the 3rd time, OnStar did give me the code which was the same as the 1st code. I have to assume that the 2nd code was the same as well. I have another appointment today at 11 with another dealership’s service department. I hope that they actually do something about it besides just acknowledging it and then dismissing it like the selling dealership’s service department did.

Ok so its intake related, it takes two cycles to fail to turn on the light. In summary, something is possibly not connected properly, or not sealing so taking it to dealer to check all intake connections is the right thing, including filters. Keep us posted please!

Ok so its intake related, it takes two cycles to fail to turn on the light. In summary, something is possibly not connected properly, or not sealing so taking it to dealer to check all intake connections is the right thing, including filters. Keep us posted please!
That is service right there!!! Mirza, you are the man!

I wish it helped more but going back to dealer sucks sorry again but fingers crossed its something obvious and simple not connected.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back