Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

My CT4-V Blackwing Collector Series

Weird, mine won't give me diagnostic information... I assumed it would only show something if it threw a code. Mine is just gray and shows a "--" under the heading. Anything special you did to activate it? I did my OnStar activation call and signed up for service.
You have to link the accounts I believe... Your dealer should be able to do that.

Tx man, Ungwei what did yours tell you, was it air induction?

CT4, as soon as its back hve dealer read code could be as silly as a connector loose on MAF or simil

CT4, as soon as its back hve dealer read code could be as silly as a connector loose on MAF or simil
I’ll report the findings back here.

My codes were P317C and P317D, thus was the descriptions from a scan run from onstar
Screenshot_20210822-182954_Gmail.jpg

In terms of my diagnostic report from onstar, the only error there was no communication with the transmission module.
Screenshot_20210822-173250_Chrome.jpg

My codes were P317C and P317D, thus was the descriptions from a scan run from onstarView attachment 4571
In terms of my diagnostic report from onstar, the only error there was no communication with the transmission module. View attachment 4572
I'm getting the same thing about not being able to communicate with the transmission module. I wonder if Cadillac forgot to tell OnStar about the manuals...

I'm getting the same thing about not being able to communicate with the transmission module. I wonder if Cadillac forgot to tell OnStar about the manuals...
Was actually my first thought, any other manual car owners with this?

Thanks @arod221 for the in progress pics.

Attachments

• C595B0EE-F23B-46C4-A965-2FC384EAC85B.jpeg
    C595B0EE-F23B-46C4-A965-2FC384EAC85B.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 160
  • DBF5CCC9-468D-4E80-A2B9-F921B3CBF57F.jpeg
    DBF5CCC9-468D-4E80-A2B9-F921B3CBF57F.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 166
hahaha any time bud....cant wait for mine to get here Kevin and I have been scheming....no HRE wheels now...got something else planned.

Cam, bigger turbos… I kid…🤣

Full PPF and full ceramic.
My car is going through that also. I hope to get it back next week. I'm also getting ceramic on the wheels, calipers and the interior.

My car is going through that also. I hope to get it back next week. I'm also getting ceramic on the wheels, calipers and the interior.
👍🏼 Me as well.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners