Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

My 4BW just arrived! 7 other BW's going to their new homes.

Tms1224

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
23 4BW IMSA 6spd, 22 4BW A10, 21 Ct5 V
BLACKWINGS.jpg

Attachments

• ON TRUCK 2.jpg
    ON TRUCK 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
  • ON TRUCK.jpg
    ON TRUCK.jpg
    623.9 KB · Views: 80
  • REAR.jpg
    REAR.jpg
    512 KB · Views: 81
  • INTERIOR 1.jpg
    INTERIOR 1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
  • INTERIOR2.jpg
    INTERIOR2.jpg
    902.8 KB · Views: 94
Welcome!

Pretty big splash for a first post, LOL.

Welcome! Keep them coming!!!

I read that the Gm engineers had Michelin make a proprietary tire for for the ct5/4 BW's. The fronts were made with no rim protector on the inside of the tires to achieve the width they wanted with no rubbing when tracking the car. Looks like the article was accurate.
The fronts are gone but the Rear lip protectors are still there.
Just something to think about for anyone that goes another route on tires.

Attachments

• Front inside tire.jpg
    Front inside tire.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 79
  • Undercarraige rear.jpg
    Undercarraige rear.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 82
  • Undercarraige2.jpg
    Undercarraige2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 77
  • Undercarraige1.jpg
    Undercarraige1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 83
Last edited:
One was going to Mass and the others were down south Virginia area the driver said.
Thanks maybe I'll see you on the road. I was thinking there was an outside chance the Wave one was mine but I think I have at least another month.

Thanks maybe I'll see you on the road. I was thinking there was an outside chance the Wave one was mine but I think I have at least another month.
That wave with the graphite wheels was looking real good! Graphite was unavailable when I built .. ordered a set couple weeks ago, the front are in and waiting on the rears. Original wheels I'm trying to find some snows with no luck so far. Might have to peel em back a little to find compatible sets.

That wave with the graphite wheels was looking real good! Graphite was unavailable when I built .. ordered a set couple weeks ago, the front are in and waiting on the rears. Original wheels I'm trying to find some snows with no luck so far. Might have to peel em back a little to find compatible sets.
Yeah I'm stressing a bit on lack of winter set up options. I may leave her in the garage most of this winter in hopes of more options in the near future.

Holy shit. I am 95% sure that the Wave on the front of the truck is mine. It matches my build exactly, and Accelerated has told me my car will be delivered to my dealer in MD on Friday.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back