Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V MotoMan video

CT5-V Model

DAC17

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5-V
Anyone see the latest MotoMan video (3/9) that discusses "new, just off the production line" collector cars. CT-5V BW featured prominently!

Sorry; on YouTube (MotoManTV)

They talk about it around 7:50 mark. For those who aren't interested in watching Dave Kinney says he does not think the CT5-V Blackwing in manual will depreciate much if at all.

Last edited:
Lol, well sure, but most likely that is a relatively sort term issue (hopefully). I don't think he is talking about immediate depreciation, but long term. I am not saying I agree with him. I would never buy a car assuming it would hold value or appreciate.

A part of this interview discusses how you should never buy a car solely for investment reasons. But some cars will do better than others, and you could also do a lot worse from a fun perspective then buying a 5 BW!

Few cars are good investments and as much as I like my BW, I'm certain the same money in the market would return a lot more long-term than this car (and that's before considering operating costs, insurance, etc..)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back