Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Monochromatic Badges @ Cadillac.com?

SS_Shooter

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5-V Blackwing 6MT
All, I was hoping for help with a couple of questions.

I have $259 Cadillac Reward dollars that I'd like to spend at Cadillac.com. I was hoping to buy the hood & trunk mono badges on there for my CT5BW, but I can't seem to find them.

Q: Has anyone found them on there? I searched the part numbers shown on these forums....

Q2: If I need to order those badges from a dealership, can I use my Caddy reward dollars toward that purchase?

Sincere Thanks.

All, I was hoping for help with a couple of questions.

I have $259 Cadillac Reward dollars that I'd like to spend at Cadillac.com. I was hoping to buy the hood & trunk mono badges on there for my CT5BW, but I can't seem to find them.

Q: Has anyone found them on there? I searched the part numbers shown on these forums....

Q2: If I need to order those badges from a dealership, can I use my Caddy reward dollars toward that purchase?

Sincere Thanks.
If you are talking about the large Cadillac crests, they do not sell them, but Savage Cadillac in Florida does. However, if you are talking about the V- badges (3 of them), and the CT5 letters, then yes you can order them on Cadillac.com and use your points (as I did).
The part number is below, and it includes the AWD letters (which you just discard). Keep as is the existing chrome "Blackwing" badges.

VEHICLE 1: 2024 Cadillac CT5 Sedan V RWD
mail
CT5 V-Series Emblems in Black
Part No.: 86559610
$250.00 | Quantity: 1 | Delivery Method: Pickup at Dealer - No Additional cost
Seller : JIM COLEMAN CADILLAC

Remember to also choose their 10% off for $150-$299 in orders. Promo Code is GET10
Current offer expires 1/2/2024, but they may renew it.

Some photos are below

Attachments

• IMG_6663.jpg
    IMG_6663.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_6658.jpg
    IMG_6658.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_6656.jpg
    IMG_6656.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 60
Looks great. I will add that if you prefer black color “blackwing” emblems, the only place I found them to purchase was 404 parts. Everything else I got from Savage Cadillac including the front grill and rear trunk Cadillac crest emblems, and both companies were a pleasure to deal with.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners