Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Moderators

Wow - impressive service...very much so. Something to be very proud of even if others might not fully grasp.

Anyway - don't take these forum things seriously....folks just kidding around. best not to feed into it if it bothers you. Its nothing important.

Minii-vans, Hondas, what have you...who really cares...
G

LOL!

Too new? It was 20 years old! When we were done with it, it wasn't even worth selling...we donated it to charity.
Ha... I'm thinking American wagons late 70s early 80s configuration.
You're about my age right?

Overly sensitive? Doubtful, 21 yrs on active duty as a Navy officer, 7 straight years on sea duty. 17 yrs in a national nuclear weapons laboratory. Don't see a reason to put up with chickenshit and that's what my antagonists are dealing in. Don
299x223px-ll-52e196e1_lighten_up_francis.jpg

I happily drove a 15 year old Honda Odyssey up until it hit about 172,000 miles and had some serious engine problems. I have 4 kids and it started as my ex-wife's daily driver, then we got her a new odyssey and kept it as a backup family car. I started dailying it when I realized how great a daily driver it is. It is nice that you can fit anything into it without much effort. You could set it up to reach everything you need without getting moving from the drivers seat. The engine was very responsive for a minivan. Acceleration was lacking, but it gave everything it could when you hit the gas without waiting for the engine or computer to spool up. I'd still be driving it today if the engine didn't give up the ghost. All 4 of my kids learned to drive on it.

@Throat Yogurt...all I know is I see a picture of Mr Bills. OMG, is that place still around? I remember as a kid stopping there on the way home from the the shore. Even as an adult. You had to stop there. On the way back from Kerbeck with my brand new 2002 Corvette I stopped there! Thank you for that flashback!

Last edited:
Wow - impressive service...very much so. Something to be very proud of even if others might not fully grasp.

Anyway - don't take these forum things seriously....folks just kidding around. best not to feed into it if it bothers you. Its nothing important.

Minii-vans, Hondas, what have you...who really cares...
Well said sir....... I try not to let the little things bother me buy sometimes I take the bait! This forum is very pleasant compared to the 4X4 forums!

Good to see you back online @Throat Yogurt and @dribs15!

I tried to be that dad...believe me, I tried. We had a station wagon with the rear-facing 3rd row that the kids loved...but it ultimately wasn't big enough to carry a family of 4 plus all our crap down the shore.

View attachment 23871
bonus for the moose badge!

Well said sir....... I try not to let the little things bother me buy sometimes I take the bait! This forum is very pleasant compared to the 4X4 forums!
Agreed...considering we're all a bunch of strangers here with different interests, backgrounds, perspectives etc....with at the very least only one thing in common (Caddys/Vs/Blackwings etc)...its amazing how very civil and pleasant things are around here.

This is a great forum with some interesting folks who have great insight, good humor, great taste (goes without saying) and I'm very happy to be a part of it. Thanks everyone!

@Throat Yogurt...all I know is I see a picture of Mr Bills. OMG, is that place still around? I remember as a kid stopping there on the way home from the the shore. Even as an adult. You had to stop there. On the way back from Kerbeck with my brand new 2002 Corvette I stopped there! Thank you for that flashback!
Got my 14ss sedan from Kerbeck's in AC!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners