Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

My wife liked the sound of my previous BMW better than the Blackwing (CT4) until I put it in V mode and jumped on it. It was loud and she was appreciative of the noise

My wife liked the sound of my previous BMW better than the Blackwing (CT4) until I put it in V mode and jumped on it. It was loud and she was appreciative of the noise

I often ask people what better sounding sound is. The vast majority equate loud exhaust with better. That's a tall order for a car with so much sound deadening. Many people like the uneven firing order of a cammed v8 as opposed to the sowing machine of a v6, or the whine of a supercharger or swoosh pop of a turbo and blow offs.

Compared to the B/S58 I6s the V6 has more low and mid rumble at daily driver throttle positions, though it can also howl on top. The M cars only sound good when being hooned, they don't play the much of a song when driven at normal pace.

Both the L4 and LF4 are still making music even when there isn't much go in the get up.

Last edited:
I often as people what better sounding sound is. The vast majority equate loud exhaust with better. That's a tall order for a car with so much sound deadening. Many people like the uneven firing order of a cammed v8 as opposed to the sowing machine of a v6, or the whine of a supercharger or swoosh pop of a turbo and blow offs.

Compared to the B/S58 I6s the V6 has more low and mid rumble at daily driver throttle positions, though it can also howl on top. The M cars only sound good when being hooned, they don't play the much of a song when driven at normal pace.

Both the L4 and LF4 are still making music even when there isn't much go in the get up.
Exactly, N/A i6 sounded nice but turbocharged ones suck. V6 are generally not too bad.

This is literally my second post on this forum LOL. Thought this might interest anyone who hasn't seen this yet.
Season 4 Help GIF by Good Trouble

A10 is awesome !!! You ALL are just jealous! Ran it 400 miles today from Maine coast to Quebec City FLAWLESS tireless on demand, couldn’t ask for any better, well few more ponies.😎

Don’t understand why Everyday Driver still has not reviewed the Blackwings.
What I would really want is a car to be sent to Harry Metcalfe to have is view on it/them (Blackwings)

I want to say maybe blame the Denver press fleet. They do mention in their podcast that their regions press fleet doesn't always have the most recent cars.
I feel like a good content piece focused on the BW is a GM big comparison video. It would be like their C8 vs. CT5BW vs. Camaro ZL1. Maybe someone in the Denver area could let them borrow one...

I reached out to them and asked them this. They’d mentioned they couldn’t get a press car where they were and now the cars are not really part of the new car news cycle so it doesn’t make a lot of sense to review them now…

I reached out to them and asked them this. They’d mentioned they couldn’t get a press car where they were and now the cars are not really part of the new car news cycle so it doesn’t make a lot of sense to review them now…
I think car enthusiasts, which is basically everyone that watches their channel, would appreciate the review. They are constantly doing comparo vids including the GR86, Golf R, CTR, etc so that logic doesn’t make sense to me. They also recently did a review of the RS3 and that has been out for some time. How about the 4BW vs the RS3 comp…

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners