Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

This is what his 3rd or 4th review of the car?
If not even more - I don't understand it. His reviews are pretty surface-level. The best thing about this is they serve as effective walk-arounds if several different specs/colors, haha

I'm a fan of Joe and his reviews. He is the one who put these cars on my radar with his first 4BW review at VIR which he won a You Tube award for.

This is what his 3rd or 4th review of the car?

If not even more - I don't understand it. His reviews are pretty surface-level. The best thing about this is they serve as effective walk-arounds if several different specs/colors, haha

He may be a nice guy but I agree, very surface level reviews. This just means that you can hit your lifetime quota of watching his videos by seeing him review only one car.

He may be a nice guy but I agree, very surface level reviews. This just means that you can hit your lifetime quota of watching his videos by seeing him review only one car.
At least Joe will push a car's performance a bit in a review unlike say Doug DeMuro (I think his reviews are best for features/content in a car but horrible for conveying info on driving experience for performance cars.)

He did a really good job with it, covered a lot of the Easter eggs too. Good review.

This is interesting.

I always roll my eyes when they proclaim that it needs a V8... you don't hear them complaining that the M3 needs a V8, or the Giulia needs a V8. And then they have the gall to say that the manual being slower is a con... like, for the past 15 years, every manual is slower than the auto... is it really a con then?

Anyways, rant over.

This is interesting.

Very interesting. I know I only have about 700 miles on my 4, but I haven't noticed any "hunting" for gears as this and a couple other reviews have mentioned. Maybe once I get those coveted 1500 miles on it, and hammer on it some more, and get on a good mountain road, that might change. IDK.

I always roll my eyes when they proclaim that it needs a V8... you don't hear them complaining that the M3 needs a V8, or the Giulia needs a V8. And then they have the gall to say that the manual being slower is a con... like, for the past 15 years, every manual is slower than the auto... is it really a con then?

Anyways, rant over.
I think they keep beating this to death for a few reasons. One is the fact that everyone loves the LT1 for the most part. And two, this LF4 is more than capable of having more power out the box but for some reason caddy won’t turn the boost up a tad despite the motor being proven to be capable of holding alot of power reliably as a daily driver.

Very interesting. I know I only have about 700 miles on my 4, but I haven't noticed any "hunting" for gears as this and a couple other reviews have mentioned. Maybe once I get those coveted 1500 miles on it, and hammer on it some more, and get on a good mountain road, that might change. IDK.
I will say the A10 seems to be a bit more smooth with the LT1 I had in my 2019 Camaro SS but I’ve also only got 1000 miles on my BW so far so it might change behavior a bit over time. It’s might and day over the shitty A8 I had in my ATS V.

Kit Peak mid day mid week, thats 20 miles of find out.

This lol. Speaking of which, a new video he just dropped a few hours ago of a CT4V Blackwing.

Joe ratti “reviewing” another CT4, asking a question he never answers of course. Thinly veiled advertisement for the car at autonation. Wouldn’t have posted this, but it’s matte green :)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back