Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

Automatic on an incline. Uses ur brake pressure when u come to stop and holds it for a few sec after u get off brakes. You can of course leave and move whenever forwards and it will transition out seamlessly.

Watching this right now with a good bowl 🤌
C6CFB853-B3E1-43DF-8751-F565D9D4BEF1.jpeg

F69509E2-6F93-449B-ACC1-FA141BE420A0.jpg
Also, seeing Tony aroma reminds me of this exchange 😂
Edit: Tony Roma. Not Tony Aroma 😂

Last edited:
It would have been nice for Leno to ask more about the BW and less about all his other cars. I hope no one thinks of that as a review. I want my 35 minutes back.

It would have been nice for Leno to ask more about the BW and less about all his other cars. I hope no one thinks of that as a review. I want my 35 minutes back.
Yeah, Leno is difficult for me to watch. He seemed kinda lost/uninterested in this CT5 video. Almost as if some producer was like 'here, stand in front of this car, ask some vague questions, talk about your car collection, and we'll make some money'

Automatic on an incline. Uses ur brake pressure when u come to stop and holds it for a few sec after u get off brakes. You can of course leave and move whenever forwards and it will transition out seamlessly.
Is this something that can be turned off permanently? I found it to be annoying on other manual cars I've had.

Is this something that can be turned off permanently? I found it to be annoying on other manual cars I've had.

I have it on my 328 and its very transparent. Smoother than I can do with the handbrake. I love it, one less thing to worry about when some dude is inches from your bumper on a hill.

If you need to roll backward, mine lets go after about 2 seconds automatically.

You cant turn it off but try it first. We spent lots of time on it to not makenit annoying. I share your concern on earlier cars I owmed as well but this one is good, I often dont even realize it. Its also tuned more agressive hills, so not every little incline will turn it on.

You cant turn it off but try it first. We spent lots of time on it to not makenit annoying. I share your concern on earlier cars I owmed as well but this one is good, I often dont even realize it. Its also tuned more agressive hills, so not every little incline will turn it on.

+ the automatic hill assist I had in my manual SS worked great. It was smooth and never in the way. I'm sure the blackwing one is just as good if not better.

Any idea or guess on if the car in Lenos video is Summit white or Rift?
I think, and could be wrong, but I think that's the one I saw in Dallas and it was Rift....But, I could be wrong...It does happen sometimes..

Any idea or guess on if the car in Lenos video is Summit white or Rift?
Damn, Now I'm not sure.. I watched it on a low end monitor and it looked white but on a better monitor, it looks Rift. ???

Can i give you guys a gold star for giving the customers the option of turning everything on or off?

I want you to copy my absolute favorite thing from BMW's interior controls: assigning 1-9 hot buttons to almost any control in the system. And its capacitive, so you can rest your finger on the button and it will tell you what it does before you depress it. For instance, i have mine setup to:

1) Call wife
2) Nav to home
3) Nav to work
4) stop guidance
5) trip computer
6) hud brightness... etc

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels