Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Manual trans owners--both 4 and 5

Have you taken it to the dealer to be assessed?
Yes, they told me I had to get the transmission replaced. Took it to them to get it replaced about a month ago. Still feels the same. Always has a bit of a grind into 2nd

Maybe find a second dealer to take it to. The car I traded in had two replacement transmissions. Based on what they found after the first replacement, I am willing to bet the first replacement transmission wasn’t done right. I will never know for sure. These cars are complicated and there is lots that can go wrong on reassembly

5V BW, 1-2 shift is the best i've seen. Engages like butter. Sorry to hear about your tranny issues.

I took 10 minutes and removed the stickers from my Mondrian edition. Next is black mirror caps and the look I was after is complete. I saved the old stickers as a reference in the event the car is worth more later with them on. I can just have them made. This car shifts the way my first car should have. Finally the Blackwing experience I was seeking all along.

Attachments

• IMG_9021.jpeg
    9.3 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_9026.jpeg
    9.1 MB · Views: 51
Looks great. With all the carbon fiber you have, consider the carbon fiber mirror caps to tie in nicely.

Looks great. With all the carbon fiber you have, consider the carbon fiber mirror caps to tie in nicely.
I ended up going with the black from the dealer. It matches the window trim and I was afraid the aftermarket carbon weave might not match the other factory carbon.

Attachments

• IMG_9045.jpeg
    10.1 MB · Views: 14

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!