Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Long term review of the 4BW

My short term review of my CT4 V Blackwing is that it is the best driving car I have ever owned. My ATS Vs tie the Blackwing for first place.

I like the complaint about the massaging seats. Surely that's why we all bought the cars in the first place.

Edit: that's in the written version. Our 2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing Brought Smiles for 40,000 Miles
I, too, am sorely disappointed by the lack of shiatsu technique from the massaging seats, and despite the seat warmers, they hardly achieve the level of nirvana provided by hot stones. Do better, Cadillac.

Despite all this, every time I drive the car, I do still exit with a wide smile on my face. It may not be from the colloquial "happy ending" that I assumed I'd get from the seats, but nevertheless, it'll do. Ah, yes... It'll do...

My biggest gripe is the floor isnt flat, that pedal canyon is lame. 3hr drives are minor annoying, 5+hr drives major annoying. And driving barefoot its far more work than should be to get your flip flops back on.

And its 2023, where are the rock proof windows at?

First World Problems. 8k mi/ 8mos its been a blast.

My biggest gripe is the floor isnt flat, that pedal canyon is lame. 3hr drives are minor annoying, 5+hr drives major annoying. And driving barefoot its far more work than should be to get your flip flops back on.

And its 2023, where are the rock proof windows at?

First World Problems. 8k mi/ 8mos its been a blast.
I love driving barefoot, do it all the time in the Miata, but I have to set my flip flops on the ground outside to get back in them.

I love driving barefoot, do it all the time in the Miata, but I have to set my flip flops on the ground outside to get back in them.
I probably drive 70% of my miles barefoot, when its cold or I need to be classy, Piloti’s.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back