Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Lightening?

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '21 Vette)
Heading home today, the freeway was pretty full and I had to brake and slow for the left lane to get into the exit lane for the road I wanted today. There was a low &ord pickup in my lane also. Figured it was a Lightening but I was heading home. I made the transition to the exit lane and noticed the Lightening rocket up beside me as I moved to the exit lane. I looked over and the driver of the Lightening looking over at me. Too bad we didn't get a chance to play. The traffic was awful anyway so there we little change to play. From the look the driver was giving me, he knew what the "V" logo meant, even on a wagon.

I'll educate him later.

Most drivers have no idea what they are looking at when they see the V Wagon. The guy obviously knew what he was looking at and wanted to play. Too Bad.

Last edited:
It wouldn't have been much of a run, Tuna. The Ford Lightining's only have about 360-380HP, depending on the model year. My XLR-V would walk it easily. He would have been looking at the tail end of your Vagon the whole time!!:chuckle::chuckle:

Heading home today, the freeway was pretty full and I had to brake and slow for the left lane to get into the exit lane for the road I wanted today. There was a low &ord pickup in my lane also. Figured it was a Lightening but I was heading home. I made the transition to the exit lane and noticed the Lightening rocket up beside me as I moved to the exit lane. I looked over and the driver of the Lightening looking over at me. Too bad we didn't get a chance to play. The traffic was awful anyway so there we little change to play. From the look the driver was giving me, he knew what the "V" logo meant, even on a wagon.

I'll educate him later.

Most drivers have not idea what they are looking at when they see the V Wagon. The guy obviously knew what he was looking at and wanted to play. Too Bad.

It would have been fun to play though.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners