Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V LF4 Engine

Cadillac CT4-V model

RDATLTE

FKA: Sticker Boy & CT4-V Blackwing
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing Road Atlanta IMSA Track Edition
I have to admit that I know very little about these engines. Can anyone shed any light on them as far as what they respond to the most regaring mods, who the experts / best shops are regarding these engines etc... @WONT TAP or anyone else?

I'm going to respond to this question assuming we're talking about the LF4 engines in 2016 through 2019 ATS-Vs...

Since the turbochargers are controlled by the ECM, there is significant power to be had by simply turning up the boost with a tune. In round numbers, it's typical to go from 390 to 440 whp (stock) to 450 to 500 whp with a tune only. We also recommend colder spark plugs with reduced gaps and filling/bleeding the intercooler system at this time. This is what we call our White Belt Performance Package.

Many people like to add an aftermarket intake system, ported thottle body and catless downpipes. These mods comprise our Blue Belt Performance Package and will put you into the 500 to 550 whp range.

The big jump comes when you upgrade both the low and high pressure sides of your fuel system, enabling the car to handle E85 fuel. This is our Purple Belt Performance Package and gets you into the 590 to 640 whp range.

If you've still got money to spend and want to take on all comers, we can then install head studs, aftermarket camshafts, valve springs, shims, retainers and modified turbochargers. This is our soon to be released Brown Belt Performance Package and will put you into the 700 to 750 whp range.

You can learn more about our ATS-V Performance Packages at the following link:

Although all the above mentioned parts will physically fit the CT4-V Blackwing LF4 engine, those in the know are telling us the ECM won't be crackable. This may end up killing most of the aftermarket performance potential for the car. We are hoping this is not the case. In fact, I just spent $90,000 betting against Global B. :p

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back