Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Let's see your 0-60 times

Cost me $100 to Dyno. It ends the debate. I made exactly what any stock LF4 should make regardless of when it's in an ATSV or BlackWing.
My dyno guy had my ATS V w 2k miles putting down 430hp to the wheels. Very reputable speed shop too. He couldn’t believe the power it put down.

Attachments

• 1EC3273E-84C7-4ADC-8B1C-A50795079184.jpeg
    1EC3273E-84C7-4ADC-8B1C-A50795079184.jpeg
    336.7 KB · Views: 110
  • EC3C59E8-9100-4F7A-AFEC-3651C66A7DC5.jpeg
    EC3C59E8-9100-4F7A-AFEC-3651C66A7DC5.jpeg
    568.6 KB · Views: 108
My dyno guy had my ATS V w 2k miles putting down 430hp to the wheels. Very reputable speed shop too. He couldn’t believe the power it put down.
So bring the BlackWing and end the wonder if it's a sick one or not lol.

3.9 here. I’ve seen 3.8 elsewhere. I just think my car either has air in the intercooler or the 8 extra ponies was not enough to make up for the weight difference.

I mean to be honest I still can’t believe they only have it 8 extra ponies when they could have given an extra 50 w little effort
it can pop off lightning-quick 4.2-second 0-60 runs in the manual version we have here, 3.9 seconds in the eight-speed automatic.

Same number. I provided numbers for the manual since that's what I have. I'm not sure if C&D has an auto figured but I imagine it's 0.2-0.3 seconds faster just like the 5BW

@jumpmanjay has a 5BW though. I'm betting he can shave a few tenths off once he gets the hang of it
Warm tires would help haha. Basically just got the car up to temp and gave it go. Warm tires so that I can use launch control and not have the tires spin the whole time, and I think mid 3s is possible. Prepped surface would help greatly, too haha.

Warm tires would help haha. Basically just got the car up to temp and gave it go. Warm tires so that I can use launch control and not have the tires spin the whole time, and I think mid 3s is possible. Prepped surface would help greatly, too haha.
use that line lock! lol I wish I had tried mine but oh well. I'll do it next time

Could we see the correction factor and smoothing in the upper right hand corner of your dyno chart? Looks like they may have set the smoothing really low, which will artificially inflate peak numbers.

The times seem much higher than they are supposed to. I still feel like my 4BW is not as fast as my ATS V was. Can’t figure out why but I know for sure. When I would stomp on my ATS V it would launch like a slingshot. Those cars would regularly hit 3.8 0-60 times. Either my car has air in the intercooler or these cars needed more than 8 extra HP over the ATS V.
The CT4-V Blackwings are just a tad slower than ATS-Vs, primarily due to an extra ~ 112 pounds of weight.

Got 3.8 stock(summer temps) and 3.7 with jb4 (lots of wheel spin). As you can see it was cool outside. With warm temps and jb4 I would think there’s a couple tenths there.

Attachments

• CD4437AA-3EEF-443C-8B5C-92C7E8846668.png
    CD4437AA-3EEF-443C-8B5C-92C7E8846668.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Heres a launch I happened to record.. no timer on. Sometimes it would short shift like this and hurt the time mostly when cooler and traction was issue.

Attachments

• IMG_1027.MOV
    27.6 MB
Last edited:
3.9 with an A10, Sport Mode w/ Competitive Driving enabled to enable Launch Control...
Nice, that is quick run. For perspective, the best I could get in my ZL1 A10 was a 3.8 sec. That extra 200hp doesn't mean much at lower speeds if you can put the power down. However, once you get over 60mph that extra power makes a big difference. We are at the limit of front engine rear while drive performance. We have now seen the C8 Corvette and EVs execute 3 second 0-60mph runs with ease but my 4BW M6 is still much more fun to drive.

Nice, that is quick run. For perspective, the best I could get in my ZL1 A10 was a 3.8 sec. That extra 200hp doesn't mean much at lower speeds if you can put the power down. However, once you get over 60mph that extra power makes a big difference. We are at the limit of front engine rear while drive performance. We have now seen the C8 Corvette and EVs execute 3 second 0-60mph runs with ease but my 4BW M6 is still much more fun to drive.
The challenge with getting the LT4 to hookup at launch is that all the low-end torque overwhelms the rear tires. It makes more torque at 1200 RPM than the LF4 and LT1 make at peak. I've never tried a 0-60 run in my Z06.

The challenge with getting the LT4 to hookup at launch is that all the low-end torque overwhelms the rear tires. It makes more torque at 1200 RPM than the LF4 and LT1 make at peak. I've never tried a 0-60 run in my Z06.
I owned a 2019 C7 Grand Sport M7. I always felt like that car hit the sweet spot for power vs. handling. The Z06 chassis, tires, wide body, etc. with the LT1 powertrain was a nice combo. I think the LS7 from the C6 Z06 would have been even better though. IMO, the high revving, 505hp LS7 would have been more fun and fit the character of the Corvette better. They fixed that with the C8 Z06 but now it is at a price point that is unobtainable for most folks.

I have to say it, 4.6 on street tires and a non prepped surface, not trying extremely hard in a manual luxury car with just rear wheel drive is stupid quick . I wasn't even trying to set a super quick time, I was just checking out how the timer works. The 4BW puts its power down very effectively.

You don't have to try to be quick in these cars at all.

Attachments

• 16669557107903686993335480475015.jpg
    16669557107903686993335480475015.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 94
Last edited:
6MT Bone Stock. Special thanks to Scott at Tapout. He has been giving me direction how to improve the cars times. There is definately a correlation from 0-60 to quartermile times as you will see.

Very nice! You're exactly right about the launch being the most important part of the quarter mile time.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back