Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Let's play a game.... Winners Get a Blackwing Badge....... 🏁

1StunnaV

Blackwing King
Supporting Dealer
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
715whp 2013 CTS-V Coupe (sold) 590whp 2016 ATS-V Coupe (sold) CT4-V Blackwing (Soon)
I will be sending out three (3) Blackwing badges to 3 lucky members here.. These are the OEM blackwing badges..

I am going to request that we play fair.... Please do not request one if
  1. You already have one
  2. You do not own a CT4-V Blackwing or CT5-V Blackwing
If you win, I will need you to provide your VIN number (via private message). If you have one on order already, you should expect that order to be canceled if I send you one.

There will be no cost associated and this is open to all forum members, even if you did not purchase from me....

The game.... Write a 1 to 2 paragraph maximum, fictional story about @Tall Steve being the world's most renowned goat herder.......based in the year 2050.... KEEP IT PG

Sometime next week. The winners will be chosen based on the amount of likes/reactions the post has. @Rob, I hope will help decide on any tiebreakers. In order to make sure people aren't creating new accounts to react to the posts, the accounts must have been created before 2/25/23 (today). @Rob will be able to verify that for me :)

Last edited:
In the year 2050, TallSteve was the world's most renowned goat herder, and he had the most unusual goats you could imagine. They were pink, with polka dots and rainbow-colored horns. They also had a strange addiction to coffee, which TallSteve indulged by brewing them their very own lattes every morning. People would come from all over just to see these curious goats, and TallSteve was making a fortune selling their rainbow-hued milk and cheese.

But one day, disaster struck. A group of mischievous aliens landed on Earth and declared that they were in desperate need of some of TallSteve's goats. They explained that they were on a mission to find the most bizarre and outlandish creatures in the universe, and they had heard that TallSteve's goats were the perfect specimens. TallSteve was hesitant at first, but the aliens promised to pay him a small fortune for his goats, and TallSteve couldn't resist.

So he loaded up his pink, polka-dotted, coffee-addicted goats into a spaceship and sent them off with the aliens. The goats, for their part, seemed thrilled with their new adventure. They couldn't wait to see what kind of otherworldly creatures they would encounter. And TallSteve? Well, he was left scratching his head, wondering if he had just made the best or worst decision of his life.

If these are the Blackwing badges being sent by Cadillac, I don't need one. But I decided to write a quick limerick. Looking back in 2050...

Steve 2050

There once was a tall man from Texas,
Who often did things that perplex us.
He used to herd goats,
And post funny notes.
But ended up buying a Lexus!

If these are the Blackwing badges being sent by Cadillac, I don't need one. But I decided to write a quick limerick. Looking back in 2050...

Steve 2050

There once was a tall man from Texas,
Who often did things that perplex us.
He used to herd goats,
And post funny notes.
But ended up buying a Lexus!

They are oem badges….

In the far away land of Texas, in the year 2050, there lived a quiet elderly man named Tall Steve.

Steve used to live quite the rambunctious life but as the years went on he preferred to spend his time enjoying his watches and stocking his liquor cabinet.

On this fine day Steve ran into his old friend Dr. Zoomie by simple happenstance at the gas station, although it wasn't so much by chance as many gas stations had been replaced with electric charging stations years ago but for the people who enjoy their older machines, they tend to run into each other at the few stations still around.

Dr. Zoomie had an open morning as it turned out, apparently a client had rescheduled, something about experiencing an "episode" regarding 10 speed automatics and 6 speed manuals. Steve obliged and they headed to his office.

Steve sat down on Dr. Zoomie's couch, in fact it Steve couldn't beleive he had never seen the legendary couch before after all this time, he noted how plush and decadent it was and was surprised he had never taken the time to see the legendary chair before.

Dr. Zoomie told Steve that he had a game he wanted to play to see how good his memory was, Steve decided to entertain the good Doctor and agreed to it. Dr. Zoomie went behind his desk and pulled out three items. The first was a bottle of Strawberry Hill flavoured Citrus Wine.

Dr. Zoomie asked "Do you recognize this bottle"?

Steve laughed, of course he recognized it, he recalled a time many years ago sharing a bottle of that wine and discussing various liquors with friend and acquaintances.

Dr. Zoomie pulled out a watch from his desk drawer, a Rolex Explorer 2.

Dr. Zoomie asked "Do you recognize this watch"?

Steve again laughed, it was the Rolex he had gotten himself many years ago, he also recalled a time when he shared his love of watches with the same group of friends and acquaintances.

The final item that Dr. Zoomie placed on the table in front of him was some strange stuffed creature.

Dr. Zoomie asked "Do you recognize this animal"?

Steve was perplexed, he had never seen such a bizarre creature before, it had 4 legs and two small-ish horns on its head. The longer Steve looked at it the more he felt a sense of uneasiness. Something about this creature was making his whole body sweat, he could feel chills and his heart pounding in his chest.

Dr. Zoomie spoke up "Do you think you could reach out to it"?

Steve looked at Dr. Zoomie and then back at the stuffed creature. He moved his hand toward the animal but something was keeping him from fully extending it, his arm was shaking as he inched closer and closer and he stopped just before its nose.

Dr. Zoomie spoke again "You can do it Steve, just a little more"

Steve looked at Dr. Zoomie, perplexed as to what was happening, something about this creature was making every fibre of his being scream at him to turn away and get out of that room. He looked back at the creature, his hand still shaking an inch away, closed his eyes took a deep breath and with all his might willed his hand to move until he felt something soft.

Memories came flashing back, he remembered the slaughter that occurred in Lansing, Michigan all those years ago, his friends who were beaten and how he was the one of the lucky one's to survive unscathed. He looked at the stuffed creature with anger and hate, he knew what it was, what pain they had caused his friends and what he had repressed all those years.

He stood up, grabbed the stuffed goat and ripped it apart, stuffing filled the room and all went silent as Steve fell back onto the couch.

Dr. Zoomie finally spoke.

"Its good to have you back...Goat Herder".

In the far away land of Texas, in the year 2050, there lived a quiet elderly man named Tall Steve.

Steve used to live quite the rambunctious life but as the years went on he preferred to spend his time enjoying his watches and stocking his liquor cabinet.

On this fine day Steve ran into his old friend Dr. Zoomie by simple happenstance at the gas station, although it wasn't so much by chance as many gas stations had been replaced with electric charging stations years ago but for the people who enjoy their older machines, they tend to run into each other at the few stations still around.

Dr. Zoomie had an open morning as it turned out, apparently a client had rescheduled, something about experiencing an "episode" regarding 10 speed automatics and 6 speed manuals. Steve obliged and they headed to his office.

Steve sat down on Dr. Zoomie's couch, in fact it Steve couldn't beleive he had never seen the legendary couch before after all this time, he noted how plush and decadent it was and was surprised he had never taken the time to see the legendary chair before.

Dr. Zoomie told Steve that he had a game he wanted to play to see how good his memory was, Steve decided to entertain the good Doctor and agreed to it. Dr. Zoomie went behind his desk and pulled out three items. The first was a bottle of Strawberry Hill flavoured Citrus Wine.

Dr. Zoomie asked "Do you recognize this bottle"?

Steve laughed, of course he recognized it, he recalled a time many years ago sharing a bottle of that wine and discussing various liquors with friend and acquaintances.

Dr. Zoomie pulled out a watch from his desk drawer, a Rolex Explorer 2.

Dr. Zoomie asked "Do you recognize this watch"?

Steve again laughed, it was the Rolex he had gotten himself many years ago, he also recalled a time when he shared his love of watches with the same group of friends and acquaintances.

The final item that Dr. Zoomie placed on the table in front of him was some strange stuffed creature.

Dr. Zoomie asked "Do you recognize this animal"?

Steve was perplexed, he had never seen such a bizarre creature before, it had 4 legs and two small-ish horns on its head. The longer Steve looked at it the more he felt a sense of uneasiness. Something about this creature was making his whole body sweat, he could feel chills and his heart pounding in his chest.

Dr. Zoomie spoke up "Do you think you could reach out to it"?

Steve looked at Dr. Zoomie and then back at the stuffed creature. He moved his hand toward the animal but something was keeping him from fully extending it, his arm was shaking as he inched closer and closer and he stopped just before its nose.

Dr. Zoomie spoke again "You can do it Steve, just a little more"

Steve looked at Dr. Zoomie, perplexed as to what was happening, something about this creature was making every fibre of his being scream at him to turn away and get out of that room. He looked back at the creature, his hand still shaking an inch away, closed his eyes took a deep breath and with all his might willed his hand to move until he felt something soft.

Memories came flashing back, he remembered the slaughter that occurred in Lansing, Michigan all those years ago, his friends who were beaten and how he was the one of the lucky one's to survive unscathed. He looked at the stuffed creature with anger and hate, he knew what it was, what pain they had caused his friends and what he had repressed all those years.

He stood up, grabbed the stuffed goat and ripped it apart, stuffing filled the room and all went silent as Steve fell back onto the couch.

Dr. Zoomie finally spoke.

"Its good to have you back...Goat Herder".
beautiful happy endings GIF

In the year 2050, the world had changed dramatically, but the need for goat herders remained. And when it came to goat herding, no one was more renowned than Tall Steve. With his exceptional knowledge and skill, he had become a legend in the industry, traveling the world to manage some of the largest and most complex goat herds.

Tall Steve had a unique gift for understanding and communicating with goats. He knew exactly how to keep them healthy and productive, and his techniques were emulated by goat herders around the globe. His reputation was unmatched, and his services were in high demand. From the mountains of South America to the deserts of Australia, Tall Steve was known as the greatest goat herder of all time. And with his vast experience and unwavering dedication, there was no doubt that he would remain at the top for years to come.

I smell Chat GPT
In the year 2050, the world's most renowned goat herder was none other than Tall Steve. He had started his goat herding career as a hobby, but his love for these gentle creatures had led him to become a master in his craft. Tall Steve's goats were unlike any others, they were bred for their milk, cheese, and wool, and were treated with the utmost care.

His reputation for producing the highest quality goat products had spread far and wide. People would come from all corners of the world just to sample his cheese or to purchase his wool. Tall Steve was a true pioneer, always experimenting with new breeds and techniques to ensure his goats were happy and healthy. His passion for his craft was infectious and he had inspired a whole new generation of goat herders to follow in his footsteps. Tall Steve had truly become a legend in his own time, the world's most renowned goat herder.

Tallsteve, the goatherder of fame,
Had a herd that he couldn't quite tame.
The goats ran amok,
And they ate all his socks,
Now he herds them in flip-flops, what a shame!
please edit and substitute Crocs for flip-flops for accuracy. :oops:

Following the economic meltdown of 2030, GM once again faced bankruptcy filings. In hopes of future success, GM continued to pour funds into what would be one of the greatest economic failures of the 21st century, electified vehicles. Cadillac, GM's electric brand, was cornered into divestiture as hydrogen fuel vehicles became the 'way of the future'. As a result, much of Cadillac's property was sent to auction to protect major losses for GM. After becoming rich off branding deals capitalizing on Cadillac's poor customer service and flounders in the electric car market, one individual realized he was in a position to achieve his goal - to have a place for all goat wranglers to congregate. So he bought the Lansing Grand River Plant and had it renamed.
Tall Steve.jpg

By 2045, 'Tall Steve' as he is known had created one of the largest playgrounds for Goat owners. Roughly half of the storage lots had been transformed into grazing fields where emphasis had been placed into breeding goat with abnormally large testicles. His on campus restaurant had become known for serving these testicles as a delicacy, something people all across the nation traveled for (regardless of their affiliation with the goat rodeo). The assembly plants had been transformed into green houses (to exercise his green thumb), goat yoga studios, and other parts left abandoned as to preserve his nostalgia of living in a ghetto. This dream park of his was made even homier by setting aside a paved lot just for his son; somewhere he could play without getting into any vehicle accidents. All hail the Head Goat Herder, Tall Steve.
Tall Steve Goat Sanctuary.jpg

P.S. - All meant in good fun.

Edit: for those unaware, the above pictures are the entrance to Grand River Plant and the assembly plant.

Last edited:
I want results!

Because I know trying to get a badge out of GM to Canada will be a pain so I'd like to skip all that and have our good friend Dustin just send me one.

Yes I'm greedy but my car is showing up in my driveway in the next few days and I don't want to wait 6 months to get a Blackwing badge from GM.

Vote for Pedro!

Sorry for the delay.... I will tally up the reactions!

1stestbloominguez
14​
1stexia
9​
2ndlonggrayline16
6​
3rddwgcooks
5​
4thericwilliamsstevenson
2​
5thdaijoubu
1​

Congrats to the Winners!!

@bloominguez had the most amount of reactions at 14, however, he has opted out as he doesnt actually need a Badge..

@Exia took the winning first place spot with 9, @LongGrayLine16 took 2nd place with 6 and @dwgcooks took third place with 5. Will each of you guys please private message me the following

Full Name
Mailing Address
Phone number you want attached to the fedex shipment
VIN # of your blackwing.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace