Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Launch Control Not Available and No Line Lock

OLoft

Hi,

I recently crossed the 1500 mile mark on my CT5BW and wanted to try the launch control feature. The problem is its showing "Not Available" under the Launch Control menu. I've tried it in VMode with the traction control off and I've messed with all the PTM options, but Launch Control is still showing "Not Available". Am I missing something here?

I also cannot find the Line Lock option as specified in the manual. I thought it would be under the same section as the Launch Control, but I only see the Lap Time, Launch Control and G meter.

Any help would be appreciated.

LC and Line Lock is only available in Race 1&2 IIRC. If you are in Race 1&2, you should be able to scroll to the Line Lock screen and it will be available.

see the screenshot from the manual

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 9.41.53 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 9.41.53 AM.png
    357 KB · Views: 365
launch control should be available in vmode... for the manual trans cars, you just put it in 1st gear and depress the clutch and stab and hold the gas while you hold the clutch in....

launch control should be available in vmode... for the manual trans cars, you just put it in 1st gear and depress the clutch and stab and hold the gas while you hold the clutch in....
You can actually get LC in any mode as long as PTM is enabled. I was talking just about line-lock in that particular instance.

I don't believe you need to be in the Race track modes? IIRC you just need to have one of the PTM enabled. I thought we did it in Sport at Spring Mountain?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back