Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Key ring?

DAC17

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5-V
Has anyone found a nice V-logo key ring for our cars?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Really? You have color matched fob to your calipers. Blackwing only, not exclusive enough?
I want to put PPL on mine to protect it😁
Too f'ing funny, PPF . hahaha

Check his sig. Non Blackwing posting in the Blackwing forum. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Thanks for all the non helpful comments. My bad, I was should have said “key ring”. And I posted here because there are almost no posts on the regular 5V forum. Merry Christmas to you guys.….

Thanks for all the non helpful comments. My bad, I was should have said “key ring”. And I posted here because there are almost no posts on the regular 5V forum. Merry Christmas to you guys.….
Just having fun, no need to get your bunghole all bunched up. Didn't realize you weren't a Blackwing owner. I have seen carbon fiber covers on eBay but not sure about having V logo on it. Merry Christmas to you too. 😁👍

Sorta related question- Any way to get a blue color key fob similar to the one with blue brake calipers?

Of course, take possession of a Blackwing. If your awaiting yours both fobs will come color matched to your calipers.
I was joking about PPF on fob to protect it but I'm actually going to ceramic coat both fobs along with one of my bikes next week.

Of course, take possession of a Blackwing. If your awaiting yours both fobs will come color matched to your calipers.
I was joking about PPF on fob to protect it but I'm actually going to ceramic coat both fobs along with one of my bikes next week.
At least one person on here actually did it and I fully plan to as well. A couple of reviews have complained about it getting chipped, and PPF will do a better job protecting against that than ceramic (I'm not so worried about the ease of cleaning my, erm... fob.

Sorta related question- Any way to get a blue color key fob similar to the one with blue brake calipers?
You may need to borrow the VIN from a car with blue calipers.
At least one person on here actually did it and I fully plan to as well. A couple of reviews have complained about it getting chipped, and PPF will do a better job protecting against that than ceramic (I'm not so worried about the ease of cleaning my, erm... fob.
My shop did the one that was left with them.

Damn, I guess I'll go with my first thought then. PPF it is, and here I thought I was overthinking it

HMM? It is teadius to PPF, my guy shy away for a minute. I have to say mine came out fine. Looks good.
IDK why he didn't want to do it. He did a great job on my car, guess FOBs aren't his thing. Hopefully he will do my rear CF spoiler when I get it this week.

IDK why he didn't want to do it. He did a great job on my car, guess FOBs aren't his thing. Hopefully he will do my rear CF spoiler when I get it this week.
Along with the spoiler I also had my guy PPF the underside of the front carbon splitter and I'm glad I did. Protected on a few occasions with [parking bumpers.

Along with the spoiler I also had my guy PPF the underside of the front carbon splitter and I'm glad I did. Protected on a few occasions with [parking bumpers.
I’m trying to find a CF spitter but they are on national back order with no ETA. When I do get one I’ll PPF the whole thing before installing.

Interesting, I think I would pick up cheap replacement spare color to have wrapped.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back