Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Is there a way to get a list of the best financing options?

Powerhungry

Seasoned Member
I've been browsing the various posts about loan rates and there are so many sources that it's hard to know which one to go with. Seems to me that PenFed offers good rates, maybe even GMAC...is there a 'top 5 list' that anyone has to share? Or is it best to just go through the dealer and let them recommend sources? Thanks!

Penfed has gone up since I locked in. I got 2.54% for them without the car buying service that didn't work for some reason.

Bank of America (with member + account balance discounts) had me at 3.04% last week.

Have not tried dealer or other banks/credit unions.

When I signed my loan docs this week, I had my pre-approval with CapOne and told my salesman my list of rates based on the different terms.
3.01% on terms 48-75 months
3.83% for 84 months

I asked my salesman if it was worth letting him source out to see if there were any better rates, he said no, my rates were really strong for current rate environment.

Maybe he was trying to keep it easy, or maybe he was being honest based on his experience. He seems pretty straight forward with everything else.

Hope this helps

Try DCU. Granted rates have gone up since, but in November 2021 I was able to get 1.49% for 65 months on a Civic Type R. And unlike PenFed who I had used twice in the past, DCU was willing to finance the whole thing with $0 down including taxes and fees (PenFed wouldn't do it because the car was over MSRP).

Might be situational, but Alaska credit union has always treated me well. They've consistently come in 0.25% or better vs dealership quoted rates.

Try DCU. Granted rates have gone up since, but in November 2021 I was able to get 1.49% for 65 months on a Civic Type R. And unlike PenFed who I had used twice in the past, DCU was willing to finance the whole thing with $0 down including taxes and fees (PenFed wouldn't do it because the car was over MSRP).
What is DCU please? Thx!

What is DCU please? Thx!
Digital Credit Union. Think they're up in MA iirc. They had some of the lowest rates and alot of the exotic guys in a FB group im in recommends them. But like said, rates now have all gone up. They were 1.75% back in Dec.

I just took out a loan from Navy Fed for my 4BW a month ago. I managed to get 2.04% but that same loan now is 2.65% IIRC.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom