Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Is there a way to always have rev match on?

A company used to make something like this for my old Infiniti to auto turn off the traction control with an automatic button press on startup. (KP Technologies was the name, I think.) I don't think they're in business anymore but the device was so stupid simple I can't imagine it wouldn't work on our cars.
I installed a button like that in my wife's Jeep JL to defeat the Auto Start/Stop. It would reset after every ignition cycle. Now it retains the last setting.

"Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should!" Learn to match revs yourself and you will be happy that its always off by default. Makes driving more engaging and fun too!
First it was synchros then rev match, whats next a transmission that shifts itself?!
I'm an avid rev matcher/heel toe enthusiast but I have trouble doing it reliably in my 4BW. No problems at all in my S2000, but the pedals are a bit too far apart and at too big of a height difference in the Blackwing, so I am glad rev match is available. I use it on every drive.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back