Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Infotainment screen protector

0Vloc

Any of you have a screen protector on the infotainment system?

I haven’t gotten any scratches/scuffs on mine in 6 months, but thinking about putting something on it.

I had a good glass one on the V3 but only saw a plastic sheet for the 5BW last I checked in '22.

Ok, quick search turns up this one:

MBSIX Tempered Glass Screen Protector Compatible with 2020-2023 CT5 Touch Screen,HD Clear,Scratch-Resistant,Anti Glare,Protecting Cadillac Touch Screen https://a.co/d/e230mv7

Is there anything unique about the dimensions in the screen for the BW vs non-BW models? If not, I assume this works.

MBSIX Tempered Glass Screen Protector Compatible with 2020-2023 CT5 Touch Screen,HD Clear,Scratch-Resistant,Anti Glare,Protecting Cadillac Touch Screen https://a.co/d/e230mv7

Is there anything unique about the dimensions in the screen for the BW vs non-BW models? If not, I assume this works.
Yeah, I saw these on Amazon as well. There aren’t many written reviews on those. Just seeing if anyone has first hand experience with any particular products. I may just choose one and report back on here.

Used this a while back on my 5BW from Amazon. For an IPad. Improvised and trimmed it a little, works fine. ^^^ Going to ck this out as well. maybe something better on the market?

Attachments

• 20230702_212026.jpg
    20230702_212026.jpg
    807.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 20230702_211955.jpg
    20230702_211955.jpg
    594.7 KB · Views: 56
I'm looking for one too. Still haven't taken the original protection off yet.

I bought that exact one and the fit was good but the install is atrocious, and even after a few days it has several large bubbles that wouldn’t come out despite all my squeegeeing. Also disappointed that it does almost nothing for fingerprints.

I found one at theOCDPlug.com and will be seeing if the results of that are any better.

Fibpen Compatible With Cadillac... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Z23XBRG?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Ended up ordering this one since it shipped the fastest. Came nicely packaged. Install was easy but there are some random bubbles despite squeegeeing quite a bit. Most are on the lower edge. No changes in touch sensitivity and besides the bubbles the screen is clear.

Overall decent, but not perfect. I’ll probably just leave it on there until my OCD kicks in (likely next week).

IMG_8067.jpeg
IMG_8072.jpeg
IMG_8072.jpeg

I bought that exact one and the fit was good but the install is atrocious, and even after a few days it has several large bubbles that wouldn’t come out despite all my squeegeeing. Also disappointed that it does almost nothing for fingerprints.

I found one at theOCDPlug.com and will be seeing if the results of that are any better.
Keep us posted!

I'm looking for one too. Still haven't taken the original protection off yet.
Is there one from the factory? I guess either the dealer took mine on off or I never noticed I had one..

Mine was bubbled and wrinkled? Took that crap off ASAP! ^^^^

Had my detail guy (when we did PPF) put one on looks perfect, can’t tell it’s even on there.
Will ask him were he got it

I used one from ocdplug and it works sufficiently. Not glass nor crystal clear. Has the anti glare haze effect when static but seems pretty clear when backlit.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back