Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

I have an appointment to get fitted

@Throat Yogurt yup they work but I find the ZL1 nicer on the track 😁
I Get It Now Season 1 GIF by SHOWTIME

It's called style. What's wrong with having a little style on the track?

It's guys like me and @Throat Yogurt that people don't care for online but in person people love us! Ok, maybe not but it sounds nice to say... I will still remember you guys when HBO calls me for my comedy special and I become famous! You have to remember to never forget the little people.... Happy Friday guy!

It's guys like me and @Throat Yogurt that people don't care for online but in person people love us! Ok, maybe not but it sounds nice to say... I will still remember you guys when HBO calls me for my comedy special and I become famous! You have to remember to never forget the little people.... Happy Friday guy!
I see a new reality show in the works.... the title may need some work though...
Initial suggestions are:
-The Goat and The Throat
-Goat Yogurt
-2 guys 3 cars

Happy Friday to all as well!

I see a new reality show in the works.... the title may need some work though...
Initial suggestions are:
-The Goat and The Throat
-Goat Yogurt
-2 guys 3 cars

Happy Friday to all as well!
I like where you are going with this..... Sort of like Siskel & Ebert or the odd couple.... Hmmmm, two guys 3 cars, maybe.....We could do EV car reviews, or liberal/conservative topics.... You need to get to work on this ASAP!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back