Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

I have an appointment to get fitted

PXL_20230109_221748650.jpgPXL_20230109_221727648.jpgPXL_20230109_204741310.MP.jpgPXL_20230109_204802268.MP.jpgPXL_20230109_204731916.MP.jpgPXL_20230109_221634677.jpg

They did front and rear. Seattlecubes, you are correct. the way the wheel well liner is positioned there is a pocket that can trap rocks and debris.

Bad news about the lift pads. They stated the fronts will clear but the back will not fit because of the diagonal frame that cuts into the pinch weld space, So they aren't going make any for ct4. They did give me their magnetic lift pad and it does seem to clear the front pretty easy. It does hit that diagonal frame on the rear though. PXL_20230109_223756258.MP.jpgPXL_20230109_223840223.MP.jpgPXL_20230109_224206253.MP.jpgPXL_20230109_224546411.MP.jpg

Looks good though! At least you have something to stop debris. Did they give any indication as to when they would become available?
They said a few weeks. Check their instagram and facebook. Looks like they have a machine that cuts the material in house, so shouldn't take too long.

Bad news about the lift pads. They stated the fronts will clear but the back will not fit because of the diagonal frame that cuts into the pinch weld space, So they aren't going make any for ct4. They did give me their magnetic lift pad and it does seem to clear the front pretty easy. It does hit that diagonal frame on the rear though. View attachment 15837View attachment 15838View attachment 15839View attachment 15840
Bummer. I have the lift pad in your pic and knew about the fit on the front vs. the rear. I was hoping they would come up with special shaped pad for the rear that could be left in place.

That was fast. looks like rock guards are already up on the website.

Did they comment on front fitment for cars with carbon side skirts?

@hrdboiled Thanks for the pictures, Really appreciated. I ordered it!

These should work according to these folks on site.

I don't have CF rockers so I'm not sure about the clearance issues. I'm going to try and give them a call.

those tow hooks you have are for a 5BW as well? @hrdboiled

Is there a preference with the pucks vs this type IDK? These are set and forget so to say, the Pucks?

I don't have CF rockers so I'm not sure about the clearance issues. I'm going to try and give them a call.

Is there a preference with the pucks vs this type IDK? These are set and forget so to say, the Pucks?
They look identical to 6th gen Camaro blocks. I have multiple puck sets, 2 different width pinchweld puck sets, sometimes they are damaged from prior idiots. Have for Corvette with key and frame saddles. Bolt on pads would definitely make on and off lift easier on these old knees. Pain in the ass lining up pucks on lift arm until contact made and then remembering to remove them after, lost a few that way.
I'm ordering a set as we speak and will follow up with pics

Very Cool!!! ^^^^ Once I speak with them I gonna order as well. I really like those tow hooks for the 4BW! Not sure if they will work on the 5BW? I will ask....I agree with you 100%, it's about working smarter not harder now or days for me as well! Thanks for the lead @hrdboiled !

Very Cool!!! ^^^^ Once I speak with them I gonna order as well. I really like those tow hooks for the 4BW! Not sure if they will work on the 5BW? I will ask....I agree with you 100%, it's about working smarter not harder now or days for me as well! Thanks for the lead @hrdboiled !
@Bourbonp is the CT5 towhook guinea pig.

As a hockey player I use, well, actual pucks for this sort of thing.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back