Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

I bailed on my 2023 CT5-V Blackwing

When I log into the Cadillac site, I see the 20% off over $500 available, but not 25%. Please send me a link to the 25% as I can't find it. If I take the 20% + my points, I can get it to $2,984.52 + tax & freight. The cheapest online that I have found was $2,996.25. I may be able to get another 5% as a new customer. If I do, I may be able to get it at $2,846.44 + tax & freight
Use code Holiday25 at accessories.cadillac.com

Thank you for sharing and going to try that code!! The site offered $210 dealer install which is tempting but I have had any luck with dealers this year when they touch my car.

Congrats. I contemplated tinting my windows in the beginning due to the CF seats. Why would I want to cover those beauty's up?
I did 20% all around. LOVE it.

The carbon fiber setbacks alone were worth the wait!!
They really are cool. Even better for me is the actual leather and pattern, I prefer it to the heavy quilted pattern.

Damn you guys, now I have to find a way to convince my wife that I need and extra $3k to make it an "official" Blackwing after I just convinced her to let me spend $100k on a "Blackwing", lol. Then I can't stop there, another $1k for the front spoiler and so on and so on... damn car is already becoming a money pit!
and don't forget the PPF, tint, ceramic.....etc. etc. etc!

Got in 3 rides this weekend and 100 miles or so. The LT4 sound is intoxicating, the torque is prodigious, and the 6MT is the genius of the whole thing. Absolutely exceptional machine.

Got in 3 rides this weekend and 100 miles or so. The LT4 sound is intoxicating, the torque is prodigious, and the 6MT is the genius of the whole thing. Absolutely exceptional machine.
Time to take advantage of those backroads in CO before everything gets snowed up.

Time to take advantage of those backroads in CO before everything gets snowed up.
Indeed, Sir. The next few days are mid to upper 50s, and I plan to add some miles.

I got in a drive yesterday afternoon and had 2 cool experiences. First, I took the missus to a liquor store for wine. I parked nose to nose with a red CT5-V. When we were in line to pay, my wife said "a few people are checking out your car". It was the driver of the regular V and 2 others. I'm sure he was surprised to see a Blackwing 5 right next to him. He drove off right as we were walking out.

Way home, got off the highway and pulled next to a younger kid in a landscape truck. He is practically leaning out his window giving thumbs up and could not be giddier. I'm not sure if he just recognized it as a V car or if he knew it was a BW. When the light turned, I gave a few pumps of the LT4 for him, he was grinning ear to ear and it was kind of cool.

The whole "I was at a gas station today and 18 people came over to tell me how special my car is" is not at all my thing, but seeing a kid be so excited was fun. Here is a screenshot of the regular V.

Attachments

• V.PNG
    V.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 80

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace