Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

HVAC/Remote start issue

Alex71

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Ct4v blackwing
Hey guys, I have a 2022 4BW. In the last couple of days the AC and cooled seats aren't starting when i remote start the car with the keyfob. Normally after i let it run for a few minutes its nice and cool in there. Yesterday when I got in the car after running it from remote start for 10 minutes it was 150 degrees in the car.

Any thoughts other than visit the dealer?

Thanks
Alex

Hey guys, I have a 2022 4BW. In the last couple of days the AC and cooled seats aren't starting when i remote start the car with the keyfob. Normally after i let it run for a few minutes its nice and cool in there. Yesterday when I got in the car after running it from remote start for 10 minutes it was 150 degrees in the car.

Any thoughts other than visit the dealer?

Thanks
Alex
One thing you could try is unplugging the battery for 10 minutes... that sometimes resets things in cars, especially things that are electronic and rely on constant power to keep memory stored. Otherwise dealership is the best option.

I would check the setting again, because sometimes after an OTA update my 4 acts crazy.. Ive had to reset my seats and radio....

the last OTA update was a month ago or more...also, i don't think there is a setting for this. when using remote start the HVAC system runs heat or AC and heated seats/vented seats depending on outside and inside temp... at least i think that's how it is supposed to work.

i will give it a few days and stop in the dealer if it persists. it wouldnt be the first glitch on this car that resolves itself after a few days.

Just thinking out loud but I know certain settings are attached to each key, have you been using the same key?

the last OTA update was a month ago or more...also, i don't think there is a setting for this. when using remote start the HVAC system runs heat or AC and heated seats/vented seats depending on outside and inside temp... at least i think that's how it is supposed to work.

i will give it a few days and stop in the dealer if it persists. it wouldnt be the first glitch on this car that resolves itself after a few days.
My bad, I guess my car is different/special.....I like to remote start my 4BW in the morning/afternoon also...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back