Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Has anyone “fixed” the ugly plastic piece below the infotainment screen?

Now I’m curious to know how many 2022s have the NFC pairing. Mine does not.
I don’t see what NFC would be used for in a car. I thought it was for credit card payments and swapping contact info by touching two phones together.

Got some carbon in and cut to size. I will be mia for a few days though unfortunately but am hoping to get started on this this week or next. I have a spare 4 and a spare 5 panel and if demand is there, I could potentially create extra and sell those, I would want to sell these and get your own panel back as a core though so I could make more if there is actual interest
I'm interested.

I don’t see what NFC would be used for in a car. I thought it was for credit card payments and swapping contact info by touching two phones together.
Nfc can be used for streaming music as well as other file transfers, it's a Bluetooth alternative with a stronger connection but shorter range but it's more secure.

Maybe it's for the key fob, not really sure how it's used in this application.

Now I’m curious to know how many 2022s have the NFC pairing. Mine does not.
Shit... Sorry just realizing the one in my car doesn't not have it. The screens I sourced were from 2021 models. They may have done away with it for 2022.

A few more coats of resin and I can start to smooth these out and clear coat them. I truly forgot how much I hate working with carbon so not sure how many of these I'd be willing to do

Attachments

• IMG_20230211_131825.jpg
    IMG_20230211_131825.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 130
If it comes out smooth, I'd pay for one as well.

I'd also replace the matching trim by the window switches too.

@jonnywaffles11 I'll take one for sure! How hard is it to remove the original piece?

Let us know what you want for it, pm me.
We will be a little ways away from me getting some replacements to sell, between getting engaged last weekend, a vacation this weekend and a surprise work trip overseas in a few weeks I will be a bit short on time. Hoping to at least get this initial 4 and 5 pc wrapped up in a week or so and mounted in my car. I'll then take my existing one off to wrap.

We will be a little ways away from me getting some replacements to sell, between getting engaged last weekend, a vacation this weekend and a surprise work trip overseas in a few weeks I will be a bit short on time. Hoping to at least get this initial 4 and 5 pc wrapped up in a week or so and mounted in my car. I'll then take my existing one off to wrap.
Congratulations!!!!!

Congrats man!

Nice, congrats!!!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners