Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Greetings from Snowy Michigan

DS0226

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 V BW 6MT
Hey everyone, obviously new to the site but not new to great Cadillac V stuff. I currently own a 2019 CTS V-Sport, awesome car!, and ordered a CT4 BW a while ago to replace the CTS. Hard to let the CTS go but the CT4 BW looks like the next step for me. It looks like a ton of very good information on this site so it will be fun to dig in a bit here!

I've had several great cars over the years, M3's, Z06's, etc. and am an active SCCA member and road racer as well. Anyway, glad to be here and I'm really looking forward to the BW!

Cheers,
Dave

Welcome aboard, it's a great site

Hey Dave,

I am in Macomb-a bit of a noob myself here lol.

Hey Jameson,

East side huh? We're in the GR area. Interesting, my oldest son's name is Jameson. I've never seen anyone else with that name!

Dave

Hey Jameson,

East side huh? We're in the GR area. Interesting, my oldest son's name is Jameson. I've never seen anyone else with that name!

Dave
Awesome! Not the most common name but it's been gaining popularity the last few years.

Awesome! Not the most common name but it's been gaining popularity the last few years.
It's my favorite name!

Irish Whiskey GIF by The Whiskypedia

• Haha
Reactions: Rob
...or was it after a good night of drinking said whiskey. I know for fact that is how a childhood friend of mine also from GR got one of his twin boys names.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back