Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Greetings from Austin

mikael

Hey Y'all-
Mikael here, I am excited to have found you and this forum. 10 years ago, I sold my V1 CTS-V and have regretted it ever since, I loved that car. Anyway, now 10 years later, I am in the market for a 5BW and stumbled on this forum. I will do my best to search for topics before I post so as to not waste your time. It looks like there is a wealth of knowledge here and I am excited to learn from you.
Cheers,
Mikael

Welcome. Nice people here. I recommend you check with Sewell Cadillac of Dallas. They do not charge above MSRP. Great customer service. I worked with a sales lady named Tatum. Top notch. I have no connection with Sewell. I am just a satisfied customer. If you choose to call Sewell, just ask for Tatum in Sales. Good luck.

Note to all potential BW customers in the North Texas area and across the fruited plain. The Bluetooth in my 22 5BW has never worked. My Sewell sales lady arranged for Sewell to come to my house (an hour’s drive from Dallas), pick up the car, leave me a loaner, and take the car to Sewell to solve the problem. That is Sewell customer service. (I do not work for Sewell)

My pleasure. I recommend you call Sewell Cadillac Dallas sales and ask for Tatum. She did a great job helping me through the entire process. Tell her George said hello.

Greetings!

My pleasure. I recommend you call Sewell Cadillac Dallas sales and ask for Tatum. She did a great job helping me through the entire process. Tell her George said hello.
When you call Sewell, ask for Tatum, in Sales. She will take care or your order

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners