Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Greetings from a New Owner

tbg22

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5V Blackwing 120th Anniversary
Picked up this Rift 120th Anniversary yesterday, photos at the dealership.

1997 Year for the anniversary...which happens to be the year I met my wife some 26 years ago

Couldn't be happier after day 1!

3bf8938021fb4da3bcedfff6ae453dac.jpg
4b9323d.jpg
5dce9cd0f5c044e8a0d954339df6601b.jpg

Congratulations! Good photo sequence of Rift being Rift. :) Christmas in March, too. ;)

I looked at your car on Saturday. I wanted to see what the rift looked like in person.
That's cool! Holman was a good dealership to deal with, first time ever paying over sticker for a car! But nowhere near the ask of other dealerships so I guess I will call it fair in this market...LOL!!!

Last edited:
That's cool! Holman was a good dealership to deal with, first time every paying over sticker for a car! But nowhere near the ask of other dealerships so I guess I will call it fair in this market...LOL!!!
Yes, they're at 5k on the regular non-anniversary models.

CONGRATS! Love the color!

Congratulations !!

Is that the first 120th Anniversary we've seen here ?

I like how Cadillac is slapping a $7k+ anniversary "package" on cars to try to get a cut of the dealer ADM madness, yet there are still dealer ADMs on these cars.

Picked up this Rift 120th Anniversary yesterday, photos at the dealership.

1997 Year for the anniversary...which happens to be the year I met my wife some 26 years ago

Couldn't be happier after day 1!

View attachment 17482View attachment 17483View attachment 17484
That's hilarious. I took a picture of your car on the showroom floor when I was there for service. Where in NJ do you live? There are a bunch of us in the greater Philly area. @dribs15 also got his car at Holman.

Welcome to the forum!

0174ae0e358ed9caa981c795fecc2b6338d04f3c30_00001.jpg

They're doing 5k over sticker!? A year ago they wanted 2.5k over for 4s at least. Are they trying to tack inflationary costs onto ADM now??

That's hilarious. I took a picture of your car on the showroom floor when I was there for service. Where in NJ do you live? There are a bunch of us in the greater Philly area. @dribs15 also got his car at Holman.

Welcome to the forum!

View attachment 17488
Thanks, I'm in North Jersey in Jersey City, always down for a ride though!

Congratulations! Good photo sequence of Rift being Rift. :) Christmas in March, too. ;)
Literally a diffferent color in every picture. Love me some rift.

Congratulations OP!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners