Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

GM cancelling warranty on z06, hummer, Escalade-V if flipped

You can do whatever you want after six months without warranty cancelation or being black listed.

Does this count parking lot time in Lansing? ;)

Edit: I say that only half joking. Financial situations change, and that extended stay in Lansing can take a long time.

Last edited:
First one I’ve seen so far…
C2C10365-CCCE-4C96-891B-F9B8DA299431.png

Is this guy’s name Wholesale C….?

Something tells me his claims of not flipping cars is about as ingenious as this guys claim of not being a pimp.

View attachment 12480
I was thinking that too, but that may be the name of the group he was posting in? Not sure, but regardless, any association he has with wholesaling makes his claim of not engaging in flipping highly suspect.

Whatever, I doubt GM is going to toss people on that black list without some decent evidence. That or he pissed off the wrong person. :D

So....is GM Blacklisting dealers and snatching their allocations for charging $50k+ markups on these vehicles. hmmm, I think not. so its OK for dealers to make a quick buck but not the "little guy"?? Its laughable.

So....is GM Blacklisting dealers and snatching their allocations for charging $50k+ markups on these vehicles. hmmm, I think not. so its OK for dealers to make a quick buck but not the "little guy"?? Its laughable.
In essence they are, since those 50k markups take forever to sell and it affects the number of allocations the dealer will get on this car. I've been badmouthing GM for this new policy but that is unfortunately what they are restricted to dealer side due to all the protections dealers have.

I do agree I wish there was more they would do though, even if only by words

Whatever, I doubt GM is going to toss people on that black list without some decent evidence. That or he pissed off the wrong person. :D
Really? Happened all the time when the No Fly list program was rolled out.

This is the GM No Buy list.

Really? Happened all the time when the No Fly list program was rolled out.

This is the GM No Buy list.

GM is much more efficient and accurate than the federal government……

Oh wait……. :D

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners