Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

GM cancelling warranty on z06, hummer, Escalade-V if flipped

It's on Ebay. Not sure if I'm allowed to post a Ebay link. Go to Ebay, search CT5, sort newest. it's about 2nd or 3rd down.

If anyone is interested in a suuuuuper long but interesting story. :)

What's the abridged version, can we flip them to our heart's content now?

Well said Serge!!! You are the man! I'm glad I had the chance to meet and share a couple of meals with you!

Sir. This is a Wendy's
;)

What a story. Great job, and thank you for sharing. 👍

Read every.single.word. Thank you for sharing and being so direct. Very very very well written and expressed.

As someone who has been critical in the past who now has a horse in the race...

GM has quite a few true car enthusiasts high up the chain. That has not always been the case in the past.

I encounter the new Z06 every day walking into my studio. Cars like it and the BlackWings made me proud of the company I work for. That's not been the case when I was on Ford or FCA programs, or when I did consumer products.

I have always been impressed with your short responses on this board (not knowing you from any other internet forum) and thought to myself you are the king of the one-liners. ;)

Now that I have read that whole story, I can see why. When you go to say something at length, you say some sh!t! I mean, after recent years of parsing through internet flotsam, it is so refreshing to read something that is actually intelligent, polite, meaningful and well thought out. I think you have restored my faith in the internet (if there is such a thing). Well done, sir!

Whether your intention or not, thank you for being an advocate for all enthusiasts!

You can do whatever you want after six months without warranty cancelation or being black listed.
I read the entire story again this morning, and I'm even more impressed with your emails and the clear, thoughtful, and organized way you presented your opinions.

I would be shocked if this story does not go "viral" and I am guessing you will be contacted by one of the major automotive publications who will be writing about this, if you haven't already.

Again, great work and thank you. Can we nominate you to be the official spokesman for the automotive enthusiast community at large?

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

I read the entire story again this morning, and I'm even more impressed with your emails and the clear, thoughtful, and organized way you presented your opinions.

I would be shocked if this story does not go "viral" and I am guessing you will be contacted by one of the major automotive publications who will be writing about this, if you haven't already.

Again, great work and thank you. Can we nominate you to be the official spokesman for the automotive enthusiast community at large?

Thank you, and to everyone else for the kindness.

I don't know about the viral stuff, no one has reached out to me, I've never posted on IG, don't have a FB account, I have zero social presence other than car enthusiast forums ... other than sharing a few pics of cars with my forum friends I am generally a very private person. So I wouldn't know how any of that happens organically. Not that it matters, given that all this started with me giving up on GM as a brand I cannot envisage of a better way for the story to resolve itself than GM reconsidering their policy ... that's all that really matters. I posted the info on CF and here because it applies to the forum subject matter, but the rest of the world doesn't need to know how the sosig was made. :)

I'm going to email Steve Carlisle now and ask why my dealer didn't give me any of their allocations for a '22! My message is going to be far less eloquent than yours, however :LOL:

J/k, I'm not going to do that, I already know the answer. Glad you're a part of the forum, soulsea!

After reading that post the first thing I notice is that I only came across one spelling mistake. I only mention that cause I'm tired of reading articles where I get distracted easily by how many spelling errors there are. Like damn, journalism used to mean something..

but anyways, I am very impressed that this happened and that someone actually reached out to you. Even more impressed they continued coming to you for feedback as the revision progressed. That ROFR to the dealer at MSRP (or Sale Price if they can't force MSRP) definitely caught my attention but I don't think it would ever work unfortunately. I think the exclusivity of ownership in those higher dollar brands allow the manufacturer and dealer to be more in line. All of the Porsche dealers in my area are owned by the same company.

Definitely a good story and a rare one these days. I wonder if they'll put a rush on all your orders now lol if so, I might need you to put in a good word for me so I might get lucky enough to get a Z06

It's the stupid $ sign isn't it?

It almost drove me to suicide. :(
150 on track sounds like money to me lol I didn't even worry about that one I actually chalked that up to formatting or a random character being inserted that you didn't type. it's this one below

I hope you find a way to navigate all of this in a positive way that does the least damage to you customers and your brand.

After reading that post the first thing I notice is that I only came across one spelling mistake. I only mention that cause I'm tired of reading articles where I get distracted easily by how many spelling errors there are. Like damn, journalism used to mean something..
It's the stupid $ sign isn't it?

It almost drove me to suicide. :(
you-dont-have-to-tell-him-jen-harding.gif
nathan-fillion-momo.gif

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace