Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Front licenses plate

Hey guys. I got a EOS tow hook plate (required front plate in the province)... Anyone figure out how to either 1. position the plate it so it doesn't engage the sensors or 2. only turn off the front right parking sensors? I have to manually turn off ALL the sensors every time I get in the car.

I swear I have moved it a million times and it sits between the two sensors which (I think) also will change where they detect objects based on steering input. So for eg. if I have the plate slightly to the right, the right-most sensor will pick up the plate when I steer left, and if I have the plate slightly more to the left, the left-of-the-plate sensor will pick up the plate when I steer right.

Hey guys. I got a EOS tow hook plate (required front plate in the province)... Anyone figure out how to either 1. position the plate it so it doesn't engage the sensors or 2. only turn off the front right parking sensors? I have to manually turn off ALL the sensors every time I get in the car.

I swear I have moved it a million times and it sits between the two sensors which (I think) also will change where they detect objects based on steering input. So for eg. if I have the plate slightly to the right, the right-most sensor will pick up the plate when I steer left, and if I have the plate slightly more to the left, the left-of-the-plate sensor will pick up the plate when I steer right.
I put the plate as high as I can and the sensors are now ok with them. If you use any hole in the middle of plate, it won’t work.

I just got plates, put the rear one on, the front (required in TX) is sitting under the rear driver's side carpet.

Figure if I get stopped, not likely, and am pleasant which I always am, the most I'm likely to get is a warning.

Hate to do anything to reduce air flow to the powertrain. Don

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners