Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

Front Belly pan

Tigman

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2011 CTS V Sedan
20150504_191932.jpg20150504_191939.jpg20150504_191946.jpg

Just purchased the 2011 V sedan from Tired Iron. Being a former racing fabricator couldn't stand the factory belly pan setup so I fabbed one up out of .090 aluminum and installed with Riv-nuts

Mark

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)
Nice. What if you curb it? How will it stand up and is it easily fixed?

Tigman

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2011 CTS V Sedan
Curb it

Im sure it will have to be replaced.. It's 26 x 30 piece of aluminum that I started with. Time will tell I guess

~tc~

Seasoned Member
What does the stock one look like?

Personally, I would have gone with countersunk hardware, but then my background is in off-roading.

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)
Im sure it will have to be replaced.. It's 26 x 30 piece of aluminum that I started with. Time will tell I guess

My concern with something like this is that it may be stronger than it should be. If the new pan doesn't give easily when you hit a curb, it could cause a lot more damage that the original pan. Just saying....

Tigman

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2011 CTS V Sedan
Yep

I agree Tuna. But all that plastic is so dang wimpy.. Just 19 years as race fabricator has me in mindset of of over doing things !!LOL!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom