Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

First spirited drive

Ungwei

Seasoned Member
After finally getting my car home, I decided to go to my favorite twisties spot for some spirited driving. The car feels so powerful and agile. Rowing through gears is crisp and effortless. I drove this road all the time on my GTI, and it gets quote rough and bumpy in some places, but the Blackwing suspension keeps the car so poised over them. Steering feedback is fantastic and taking corners is so satisfying. I'm sure I'm biased but every aspect of driving this car feels better than my time in the new M4.

I can't wait to get through the break in period so I can really rev out the engine and try the no lift shift! For all of you still waiting, trust me it is worth it, what a car! Thank you once again @Mirza Grebovic and the team!

p.s. My girlfriend loves my new car, she's looking at the Lyriq on her computer right now, guess halo cars are useful!

That is awesome!!!! And yes my wife is all over the Lyriq as well lol

That is awesome!!!! And yes my wife is all over the Lyriq as well lol
That Lyriq sounds like an amazing SUV, I'd love to sit in one when I can. Doubt I'd buy an electric car yet, but definitely like Cadillacs take on it.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back