Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Financing

My wife and I just received Dear John letters from TD Auto Finance stating that they declined our application. We let the dealership run our credit but, they couldn’t even match our credit union’s rate. Right on the Dear John letter, it states that our credit score is 870 out of a possible 900. You didn’t decline me mother fuckers, I declined you! 🤦🏻‍♂️
I literally got the same letter from them

They basically said 'not enough credit history', ya ok, your loss. My dealer got a local CU to slightly beat my rate I had from USAA, so meh. I'd rather support local CUs over TD bank anyways

I literally got the same letter from them

They basically said 'not enough credit history', ya ok, your loss. My dealer got a local CU to slightly beat my rate I had from USAA, so meh. I'd rather support local CUs over TD bank anyways
It's ridiculous. If I had any of the reasons that they declined me for, I wouldn't have a near perfect credit rating of 870 out of a possible 900.

Mine was 869 back in 2015 when I bought an SRT Charger. The salesman couldn’t believe it. He said he didn’t know it even went that high. Must have been because it was a dodge dealer 🤣

I got preapproved at usaa for a really good rate so do not rule them out. I'm sure it helps I requested 4 money and not a 5 though and I do have good credit.

I always thought 850 was highest credit score possible. Mine says 802 out of 850...
There are I believe 3 different credit reporting agencies. I’m at 845 for the one that maxes out at 850.

How much is everyone putting down? I'm trying to get my payment to be around 700 a month.

Yawn I haven’t even thought about it.

I work at a bank so I’ll get a good rate… how much to put down… I’m not sure it’s worth putting money down if the rate is good. M
My .02 after some 15 years in banking.

:cool:

Attachments

• money-in-cash.jpg
    money-in-cash.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 91

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels