Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Finally: CT5-V Blackwing Reproduction Spoilers

CT5-V Model
progress….

This is the first piece straight from the mold. No trimming or finish work has been done.

View attachment 12577

Looks like we can do the cool split weave pattern too, but obviously with the V going the other direction.

View attachment 12578

This is the first test piece and although good. Still needs a little refinement. The spoiler will actually have 3 separate molds. It sounds like a few more weeks to get the final piece that is ready for shipping. Then we can crank out a steady flow.

Even if I am on the beach a quick email or phone call is best. For some reason I don’t get all the updates from the site on when a new comment is posted.
Looks great man! Can't wait to see the finished product

I'd like to see the finished product close up. Also, I probably need to reread this thread, but I'd like more detailed info on how it attaches. Do you have to remove the current one? Drill in holes?

Last edited:
I'd like to see the finished product close up. Also, I probably need to reread this thread, but I'd like more detailed info on how it attaches. Do you have to remove the current one? Drill in holes?
It’s just like factory. Gotta remove existing and drill holes. If you buy OEM they even give you a template and instructions, but the cost is gonna be 3 times more

Ok boys, layup #2 is out of the mold. Again, this is not trimmed or polished. We are seeing very good surface quality straight from the mold.

B25E13C7-ACF1-4B7E-8C12-198DCFA0DAA0.jpeg
1C4C7802-CB17-4FDB-A642-2505C47F0D97.jpeg

Still a little more work to go before the first complete one is ready to ship, but anticipating having some ready by the end of the month. Then I can start on the front splitter.

I do anticipate a small cost increase by the time the first run is complete. It’s hard to get an accurate picture of cost until you get one fully done and shipped. There are all those little costs like boxes, shipping, packaging material, actual labor hours etc. I don’t anticipate it being more than a couple hundred though. Still way less than OEM.

I might be in pending what the new cost is. Yes, still cheaper than OEM.

@Terrance Sig ...How soon do you expect the finished product and shipping?

I might be in pending what the new cost is. Yes, still cheaper than OEM.

@Terrance Sig ...How soon do you expect the finished product and shipping?
It should stay $1500 or under. I want to get all the first round ones delivered by Thanksgiving, then plan for the next run around Christmas

Wow, spoilers look mint ! nice work. Keep us all informed about production and delivery times as there is a ton of interest in these items.

Do I need to wait for another preorder list or can I preorder now?

Also……please reconsider shipping this painted gloss black 😉

I'd love to see the front splitter and front wheel deflectors be slightly more aggressive in size to add a little more character to the 5BW (i.e. ~1/2" further extension all around).

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back