Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
I am looking for feedback from members here that ordered LPOs for your Blackwings such as all-weather floor liners, etc. I'm looking for feedback from customers who's cars were delivered to the dealer, but the LPOs were on backorder.

What was communication like between you and the dealer as it relates to when those LPOs would arrive and reasoning for delay?

Did you take delivery of the car without the LPOs anyway?

What was the communication like between you, the customer, and the dealer?

Last edited:
I am looking for feedback from members here that ordered LPOs for your Blackwings such as carbon fiber packages 1 and 2, all-weather floor liners, etc. I'm looking for feedback from customers who's cars were delivered to the dealer, but the LPOs were on backorder.

What was communication like between you and the dealer as it relates to when those LPOs would arrive and reasoning for delay?

The dealers are supposed to communicate with us??????? LIES

0 = # of Phone calls received (ie initiated by them) from Dealer since handing them $500 deposit

Emphasizes the benefit and value of the service provided by YOU, Rob, and the experience and knowledge shared on YOUR Forums.

One of the dealers I worked with told me under no circumstances should I order any LPO/dealer installed options with my build - floormats, wheel locks, etc - that it could cause my whole vehicle to be delayed. They said to order them as accesories at the same time or later (which I did, and it ended up being cheaper with one of the regular online sales).

Can't comment on the carbon packages or other factory installed issues.

I am looking for feedback from members here that ordered LPOs for your Blackwings such as carbon fiber packages 1 and 2, all-weather floor liners, etc. I'm looking for feedback from customers who's cars were delivered to the dealer, but the LPOs were on backorder.

Are the carbon fiber packages really LPOs?

I am looking for feedback from members here that ordered LPOs for your Blackwings such as all-weather floor liners, etc. I'm looking for feedback from customers who's cars were delivered to the dealer, but the LPOs were on backorder.

I did the all weather interior package and they added the black lug nuts to go with the graphite wheels. I'll let you know if any are missing on Saturday when I take delivery.

One of the dealers I worked with told me under no circumstances should I order any LPO/dealer installed options with my build - floormats, wheel locks, etc - that it could cause my whole vehicle to be delayed. They said to order them as accesories at the same time or later (which I did, and it ended up being cheaper with one of the regular online sales).

Can't comment on the carbon packages or other factory installed issues.
My ex-dealer told me the same thing. No LPO's because it could hold up your order.

Got my car with the weather protection package and I was delivered with them on.

I did the all weather interior package and they added the black lug nuts to go with the graphite wheels. I'll let you know if any are missing on Saturday when I take delivery.
Love to hear as I got all those options plus seat back organizer and cargo organizer plus net.

I did pick mine up yesterday. Had the all weather package and black lug nuts. They were present and my dealer had said that he had seen no delay on them during my process. However, he showed how some LPOs like the all weather mats ARE on back order for other vehicles like the Escalade right now, so all in all still a little bit of a gamble.

Picked mine up on May 9, wasn't my custom order but it had black mirrors, black lug nuts/wheel locks, and interior protection package. Came with everything but it sat from 1/27 until it shipped on 4/22. Also has graphite wheels

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back