Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Do you plan to keep your 4BW stock?

Keep it stock?

• Yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Grainofsand

Seasoned Member
Do you plan to keep it as the factory intended. Or do you feel like it could use a little more boost?

Yes.

No PPF. No window tint. Definitely no tuning.

I've noticed over the years that no matter how much power something has, people will say "it needs 50 more horsepower". It's become such a joke to me that I actually wait to see it in reviews, or when talking to other car guys.

More boost and power please. :_rock

Tires and brake pads for track days. That's it. Not that there's much to modify with these cars anyway. Aftermarket is practically non-existent besides the one or two tuning shops that specialize in these cars. I bought a more expensive, better, well sorted car from the get-go, rather than buying a cheaper car to modify. I prefer driving rather than tinkering nowadays.

Very happy with the platform. I don't necessary want more power, but would LOVE to make the 4BW sound a bit better/louder/more "throaty". If there was an exhaust solution without cutting factory parts (aka bolt on) and no check engine lights, I would be interested.

Do you plan to keep it as the factory intended. Or do you feel like it could use a little more boost?
The 6 year powertrain warranty is too generous for me to mess with.

Maybe 4 years in I'll get the itch and we'll see what options are out there for more power.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back